Trouble for a Thugs Love

RECAP!

Zhariaa's POV:

What would I find out that would make me want to kill him?" a voice asked. I jumped up in fear because the voice was my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just stood there holding my phone tight. He mean mugged me then looked at my trash can with a pregnancy test box in it. "You pregnant?!" He screamed charging towards me. I didn't say a word. because I was in shock. He grew impatient with my quietness and pushed me into my dresser. I banged my head on it and began to come back to reality. "You wanna be grown and get a pregnant in my house?" He then punched me in my face over and over. He was about to stomp my stomach. I couldn't let him kill my baby. I grabbed a pen off of my dresser and stabbed him In his leg. he stumbled back and then fell on the ground. I walked up to him and stomped in his face. I couldn't stop but then I stopped because I wasn't him and I ran to my car before he could catch his balance. I had to get to Oshea because I knew My dad would be after him. I knew just who I should call to know were he was.

Phone Convo:
Riiiing. Riiiiing

Me:" Come on Jacob Pick up Please!"

He didn't answer the first time so I called again.

Riiiiiiing.Riiiiing.Riiiing.

Jacob:"Hello"

Me: "Where Oshea!?"

Jacob: Zhariaa I don't think he wants you to know where he at.

Me: "Please tell me where he at this could be his life on the line if I don't get to him first!"

Jacob: UMM

Me: "Pleeeease I promise this is a serious, situation where is he????!!!"I began crying.

Jacob: "He's at Brands Hospital."

Me: " Thank you" I said then hung up.

Breya's POV:

My boss Ice said he needed to talk to me. I was nervous because I knew what it was about. When I got their some men tied me up and put duck tape on my mouth. "Now I heard what went down at the drop of but imam give you a chance to explain yourself." He said. The men ripped the tape off my mouth and I gasped for air. I began crying and talking and I could tell they couldn't understand me. Ice nodded his head towards a dude behind me and the dude put a pistol up to my head. "Now either you get it together and tell me everything or you die." Ice said pacing back and forth. "I tried to rob Scar and kill him because two years ago he killed my brother Leon." I said with a shaky voice. Ice smirked then studied my face then spoke 'well that's why I cant work with youngsters cuz they think work and emotions go together!" "You done made me lose some good money, you dun caused me a new enemie and you think it's alright because of yo personal problems." he said in a stern tone. "and to think I try to understand these new youngsters when they make a mistake because I got a daughter yo age." He stopped in his track but my own daughter dun crossed me now, her names Zhariaa." I looked up and mumbled "Zhariaa?" "Zhariaa Smith!" I blurted out. 'You know my daughter?" he asked me. " Yeah we go to school together." I said. "Really?" he asked rubbing his chin like he had an idea. He nodded for the man to take the gun away from my head. "Untie her, I gotta job for you that is if you wanna keep yo life." He said walking to his office with an evil grin.

What has Breya got into and what does Zhariaa's dad Ice have up his sleeve?

READ ON!