New day,Last day, and Goodbyes

Riiiiing Riiiing my alarm went off. I knew that alarm meant get up Cruz you won't get another chance to say goodbye to your friends. So I got up brushed my teeth, Took a shower, and got dressed. I put on a White tank top, Some black joggers,White airforces. And and a blue jean jacket.I flat earned my weave, grabbed my purse,phone,and keys and I was ready to go. I had to sneak past my dad's room because I just didn't want to see him. I slipped into my car and quickly drove off. I was about to turn on the radio when my phone rang. It was Darrion my ex boyfriend (since two days ago). He had a million excuses of why he slept with my ex best friend (since to days ago) that I didn't want to hear. I answered the phone anyways. "Aye Baby we need to talk" he said before I could say anything. "Talk about what, about how you slept with my best friend and then lied about or maybe how you still won't admit it?" I said. He grew quiet and said nothing. That's what I thought I said hanging up the phone afterwards. I then turned on the radio to hear Cry by k.Michelle. I changed the station and love don't change by jermih so I just cut the radio off and rode in silence. In just three minutes I pulled up to the school Central Wood high. I thought of all the memories I had in that school. I tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and got of the car. I walked in the big school with blue and white walls. "What's the word Riaa, heard you and Darrion broke up" said Latron. " Yeah so" looking him up and down. "So I'm just trynna say I'm here if you need me" He said licking his lips. "Boy you wasn't here for me when we were together so what makes you think Imma run back to you when Darrion mess up". "Girl I've changed" He said wrapping his arm around me as we walked to my locker. "The only thing you changed is yo that for the week get up out my face and go talk to yo chick Alessia"I said rolling my eyes and shrugging his arm off me. He grabbed my butt and ran yelling "Its coo Cuz you one of my thots". Betta run I yelled back. I walked to my locker smirking cuz that boy know he want me back but he a mop mop so Im Gucci onat. "Heyyy girl" said Kayla as I approached my first class. "Hey Kaykay Imma miss yo big head self" I said. "Imma miss you to wanch" she said while hugging me. I started walking to Mrs.Hills class when I saw Darrion sitting in my seat giving me the puppy eyes. "Girl Darrion Trifling self keep asking bout you go handle DAT for ring his neck" Kayla said. I sighed as I walked in the class. "There she go Said Amber laughing with these girls as I walked in. I could tell something was finna go down.