I like him... I like him not... I like him!

Recap:

" So why do you look like you don't want to be my Partner?" Oshea asked. Zhariaa hesitated whether she would tell the truth or make up a lie. " Well I am a little tired" Zhariaa said trying to sound trustworthy and innocent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I don't believe you because you've been rolling your eyes at me all day" Oshea exclaimed. " Well if you hadn't been watching my every move then you wouldn't have noticed" Zhariaa said with additude. "Watch your every move ....please I got better things to do than to watch you." "Don't know why I stress my self over you anyways you aint my chick" Oshea mumbled to himself but Zhariaa heard him. "and I am glad I am not  You aint nobody matter of a fact you've been avoiding me and I Dont even care why anymore!""Ight we aint even gotta talk about this no more cuz we got work to do and then we have to ever speak again." Oshea said. "coo with me" Zhariaa said. The two only talked about the research from there on out. They wanted to apologize but they were to stubborn with to much pride to do that.

Paris POV: So my girl Zhariaa she coo or whatever but lately she been tweaking. She claim she cant stand Oshea but that is mostly all she talk about. So if anyone believe that Zhariaa Smith Don't like Oshea Perez they a fool.

Chyna's POV:

So why I just heard Zhariaa and Oshea argueing. I cant wait to tell my girl Breya she gon be to happy. tweaking anyways cuz the new girl really she aint as cute as my bestfriend Breya so he need to come on back to her and quit playing.

Breya's POV:

Zhariaa and Oshea aint on good terms so I can have him all to myself. I aint gotta worry bout somebody swooping him up. So I couldn't be happier and she betta be happy cuz me and my girls had some real reckless planned.

The weekend:

Phone convo:

Oshea:Hello.

Ice: I gotta a job for you young blood.

Oshea: Yea ight boss When you need me to come in?

Ice: Tomorrow night.

Oshea: Ight bet Ill be there.

 The next day:(Saturday)

Phone convo:

 Oshea:Yeah what you want?

Zhariaa:Boy We gotta study. Now your place or the library?

Oshea:My place.

Zhariaa: Ight text me yo address and Ill be there in an hour.

Oshea:An hour? umm Ok

Zhariaa hung up

Zhariaa's POV:

I had on some black and red jordans, some true religion jeans and a black and red shirt. I was on my way out the door when a voice said" so were you goin?" "With my friends to the mall" Zhariaa said nervously. "You sure you aint going to some dude?" her father asked from the living room. " Yes Im sure" Zhariaa said hoping her father wouldn't figure out she was lying. " Alright but Imma Be gon at 8:00 so you should know its just gon be you and yo mama" her father said. Zhariaa then slipped out of the house into a]her car and was gone. She thought about how her father had probably been drinking if he thought her mother was still alive.

Zhariaa pulled up to a nice big house about the same size as hers but a little larger. She was nervous but then remembered there was nothing between them. "this is strictly schoolwork" she told herself . After a lot of pep talk to herself she got herself to knock on the door. He answered and when he saw it was her he rolled his eyes and walked away leaving the door open behind him. she glared at him then walked in and shut the door. " You can sit on the couch Ill be in there in a sec." Oshea said as he ran up his stairs to his room.

Oshea's POV:
Walked in looking good and I mean really good. I don't like her okay but I still felt the urge to get my self together. I through on some black joggers and a shirt that said boss. I ran downstairs and played it cool and there she was looking so pretty on my couch.

" So what we gon start on first?" Zhariaa asked with an additude. "Nothing until you lose the additude." Oshea replied. " Boy don't start with me I don't have time lets just get this work Done ok."Zhariaa said. " Fine" Oshea said accompanying her on the couch. " So what do you want me to do" Oshea asked getting Impatient. " You don't have to nothing but be quiet" Zhariaa said in a snappy tone. Oshea shrugged his shoulders put his feet up and sighed a sigh of relief. Zhariaa mean mugged him rolled her eyes and went back to work. " Why you always doing that bruh?" Oshea asked "Doing what Oshea?" Zhariaa asked not taking her eyes off of her work and sounding agitated at the same time." Rolling yah eyes at me like I really be doing something to yah ma" He asked with a grin.  "Because you erk me" Zhariaa said. " Nah you just- nah never mind" Oshea said. " I what" Zhariaa said finally taking her eyes off of her work. "Nothing" Oshea said grinning. " What Oshea? Zhariaa asked again with pleading eyes this time. " You just playing her to get cuz you know you want me" OShea said looking Zhariaa dead smack in her face this time. Zhariaa was speechless and then went back to her work and mumbled "Whatever." "Whatever? So you just gon shrug off what I said. What cuz its the truth?" Oshea said getting closer to Zhariaa. "So Does it bother you that I get this close?" Oshea said as he was close enough to kiss her.

"Boy I don't want you ok so go try that on you luh groopies Breya and her friends .Oshea smirked then leaned over just a little more and kissed her.......

Oh oh whats gon happen now and does  Zhariaa actually like Oshea. Read on and found out.