Leaving New York heading to Atlanta

"Guys I have to go" I said. All my friends began to question why I was leaving so early. "My dad says I have to I cried." My friends began hugging me and crying. Latron came over being nosey talking bout "what's going on over here"."You is so nosey boy" said Kayla. "She finna leave dang" said Megan. "Bae leaving me so soon" Latron said with a smirk. He hugged me and whispered in my ear "Imma miss you big booty". I laughed then said my last goodbyes to my friends. As I walked to my car more and more tears began to crawl down my face. "Why me just why" I thought to myself. I got in the car and was about to close the car when someone stopped it. "No Goodbye" Darrion said. "Bye Darrion" I said with a smirk."You know Imma miss you right?"He said. "Yeah Imma miss you too."I said with watery eyes. Even though he did me wrong I would still miss my first love. A tear fell down my face and he wiped it away. He then kissed me and I would have stopped him but that would be the last kiss I ever got from him. Afterwards I said my last goodbyes and drove away. I knew he was watching me drive away. My phone soon after and it was my dad. I answered "Hello". "Where you at, Get here soon." My dad said hanging afterwards. I sped to my house and when I got there my dad and his wife were in there cars. As soon as I pulled up they pulled off. I quickly followed saying "Goodbye Newyork". We were on our way to Atlanta and I was not ready for what was waiting for me there.