Chapter 19

Disclaimer: all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for June Malfoy and Siriana Malfoy-Black.

I was right.

While running I heard a shriek and then the Womping willow stopped moving. By the time I got there. They were already inside.

I followed, having done this multiple times already, and heard them talking.
"You'll have to kill all three of us!" Ron yelled.
"Lie down, you will damage that leg even more." I chuckled. My father managed to sound so relaxed through the murder accusations.
"Did you hear me? You'll have to kill all three of us!" Ron tried again.
"There'll only be one murder here tonight." My father responded an I could hear the grin in his voice. Before he can make himself sound even more crazy, I stepped in.

"Stop being so dramatic!" I said at him with a slight grin on my own face. Then I turned to Harry.
"What he means is that he wants to kill that rat you brought in here." I explained. Ron held Peter close to him as if scared we were going to hurt it, which is indeed the plan.
"Yes, that one. That is not a rat. That is an animagus. That is Peter Pettigrew. I can prove it! If you let me cast a spell on it. If It's an ordinary rat nothing will happen, otherwise it'll change to a man." Harry looked doubtfull but seemed to like the idea of me hitting the rat with a spell better than Dad trying to kill anyone.
"Do it." He said.

I mumbled the spell while pointing at Peter who started growing. When he was finished, the trio finally saw the short man with his thin colourless hair and unflattering figure. That piece of trash is Peter Pettigrew.

"Hello uncle Pete." I said with a twisted voice. I am so going to enjoy this. This is the man who made my family fall apart. He has to pay and I'll make him.
"Anna... Sirius... my friends..."
"Oh uncle will you be so kind to explain to Harry that you're the reason he's an orphan? Will you tell him you sold Lily and James out to Voldemort?" I glared at him while keeping my wand steadily pointed at his heart.
"Speak." I spat.
"I.... I ... I didn't have a choice! The Dark Lord, he he has powers the rest of us can only dream of!"
"That's not a good enough excuse, you git! I wish I could kill you myself!"
The next moment I am held back by my dad.
"Sssh it's going to be fine. He's going to Azkaban and I'll be a free man again." He soothed me. I nodded and calmed down when Harry spoke up.
"Not to be rude or anything but I still don't understand what happened and what you've got to do with it."
"Oh yes, long story short. Sirius Black was the secret keeper of your parents but then convinced them to use Peter because it would be less obvious. Peter turned out be a spy and went to tell Voldy. Voldy met you and went kaboom. Sirius then became mad with grief and tracked Peter down. Peter then faked his death and framed Sirius as the traitor and as his own murderer. Then he dissapeared into the sewer while Sirius went to Azkaban."
"Okey that explains why I shouldn't be mad at Sirius, but what is your part in it?"
"Ah uhm I'm Sirius' daughter. Siriana June Jamie Rema Lucy Andromeda Dorea Charlotte Malfoy-Black." I smiley sheepishly at their shocked faces before stunning Peter. The git had tried to escape! That's outrageous!

After everyone got over the shock, we started going outside. I levitated Peter as I had knocked him out cold. Hermione helped Ron walk and Dad was talking to Harry. A few minutes later we arrived at the castle and dad changed back into his dogform.

We went to Dumbles, explained everything, again, and then Peter got transferred to Azkaban by aurors.

Dad got decleared innocent and I finished school. Everything seemed to go well. But what's going to happen next year?

Hello my beautiful readers! This is the end for this book. I will probably right a sequel but not right now. I first want to finish my other story and see if people actually want me to make a sequel of this one. Anyway let me know what you thought of it. The sequel would probably have more moments with Charlie in it. Also you would get to see Harry living with Sirius and then there is also Remus' love for Sirius. Is Sirius also inlove with him? You shall find out if I find out if you liked my story.

Lots of love, misschiefmanaged
Xxxxxxx