"Your room is 414 boys" A man said holding out a key.

They nodded and Liam took the key.

"Hello there Lux!" Niall cooed, scooping her up.

"Shes so adorable!" I said smiling.

"I know!" Lou said and I grinned over at her.

"Oh, I'm lexi and this is Maskinka" I introduced us and she pulled us in for hugs.

"Nice to meet you girls! I'm Lou Teasdale!" She smiled.

"Well we should get these bags away in our room.." Zayn said and everyone followed apart from Harry and I.

Niall placed Lux back on the ground and quickly caught up with them.

"Harry?" Lou asked surprised. "aren't you going to unpack?" 

"Later. I haven't seen you for ages!" Harry and Lou was pretty close I'm guessing.

 -

We were currently making a vine. Well, Harry was. I didn't want to be in it. We were just walking around and getting people to do faces at the phones camera. We were seriously bored.

Once we had finished we posted it and the likes started coming. 

"I'll switch off my phone" Harry said as we sat back down next to Lou.

"Hi Lux!" I said as she turned her attention to us. "I'm Lexi! And you know Harry" I said pointing to us.

"auntie Wexi and uncle Hawwy" Lux mumbled and we all laughed at her cuteness.

"Ohh! Do you mind looking after Lux while I go do something?" Lou said looking from her phone to us.

"Sure!" Harry replied picking up Lux.

"Thank you! Take her to the park or something! She needs fresh air" Lou said standing up and hurrying away.

"Do you wanna go to the park baby Lux?" Harry cooed and Lux nodded clapping her tiny hands.

"Lets go!" I said and we quickly told management where we were going.

"I'll put on my sunglasses" Harry said once we reached the lobby.

"Probably a smart idea" I smirked taking Lux from Harry.

We walked down a street until we came to a little park with a playground. 

"I remember this place.." I said looking at the familiar scene.

"I used to come here with my dad when I was little.." I said .

"Oh" Harry said.

"Anyway, that's the past." I said as we walked over to the swings.

We buckled Lux into a swing and started pushing her as she let out screams of joy.

"woo! Look how high your getting Lux!" I laughed as I helped Harry push her. 

Harry started laughing and leant on a pole for support. "Lux shouldn't ever be getting high!" He laughed and I poked out my tongue at him for being so immature.

So, yeah, we kind of forgot about pushing Lux and soon she had stopped.

"Sandy! Sandy!" She screamed bouncing up and down.

I unbuckled her and saw she was pointing to the sandpit.

"Lets go build a sandcastle!" Harry said grabbing my hand that wasn't holding Lux.

Lux started patting down the sand and shaping it into a hill thing. When Harry tried to help her, she would throw a tiny amount of sand at him which got me laughing hard out.