Chapter 26: Adventures in Tarturas

Mal, it's the next chapter, tell us more about Tarturas!

Thank you, King Obvious, for reminding the readers that this is the next chapter. I'm pretty sure that they could've guessed that already because they turned the page.

Everyone from Auradon and the Isle: GET ON WITH THE STORY ALREADY!

Okay you crazy people. I'm doing that right now.

Anyway, day 12. We were in Tarturas for 12 days already. Time didn't pass the same down here. Things were already starting to get interesting.

"If you flew down to rescue Annabeth and I, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Percy complained.

"Well if you yelled louder, I would've heard and fly down to save you." I countered.

"Are you starting to complain Ice Brain?" Percy asked

"Oh, I'll show you Ice Brain, you Dimwit!" I said, making a snowball in my hand.

"Mal,don't you dare throw that snowball at him." Annabeth said.

I didn't throw the snowball at Percy, I threw it at Annabeth.

"Why you little..." Annabeth said walking up to me.

"Fine, you guys want me to leave? Fine, I'll leave. You never have to see me again. Once we get to Camp Half-Blood, I'll be out of your lives forever." I said, storming off into the unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I ditched Percy and Annabeth, I got to the doors faster. I snuck into the gateway to the mortal relm and went home. Once I surfaced, I went to find the Argo II. They were on the coast of Malta. Why they were there, I have no idea. I found them drinking coffee at an outside cafe.

Ben noticed me right away, while I was staring at them.

"Mal, is that you?" He asked me.

"Wait, if that is her," Doug asked. "Then why isn't Percy and Annabeth with her?"

"It's simple Doug, they pissed me off and I left them in Tarturas." I explained.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did they piss you off?" Evie asked.

"Percy called me Ice Brain." I said.

"That wasn't a smart move on his part." Ben said.

"When we get back to Camp, I'm never going back." I said.

"Mal, on our second date, I asked you what it was like having a brother or a sister. You said that it was like you were a married couple. You said that they get on your nerves, they make you laugh, and when it's all said and done, you just want to divorce them but you love them to much to break their heart. Do you remeber that?"

"Yes, I remember that, you Dimwit. What's your point?"

"My point is that you say that you are never going back to Camp Half-Blood, but we both know that you are. Because believe it or not, Camp is a part of you. You are going to go back, not because of Percy, but because of Tyson. He's going to miss you so much if he never see him again. And I know that you are going to miss him to. Like you said, no matter how much you argue with your family, you always make up. You can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends."

"Time out, is this really Mal or not?" Doug asked.

"Yes you idiot, it is me."

"Look, I'm not saying that leaving Percy and Annabeth down in Tarturas was very nice, but I was stressed and scared. I'm sure that they were to. I know that they weren't think straight, I wasn't thinking straight. I want to help for the rest of the trip. Please. I want a chance for redemption." I begged.

"Everyone deserves a chance for redemption. Tell us what you know about Tarturas." Leo said.

I told them everything I remembered. Falling for 8 days, actually being in Tarturas for 4 days, and our arguement.

"Wow," Nico said. "Sounds like all three of you were under a lot of stress. Espically you Mal. You were so worried about Ben that you snapped. I don't think that you did anything wrong, mainly because you were stressed." Nico said, trying to comfort me.

"Thanks Nico. Come on, let's go get Anna and Percy."

Once we got on the ship, Ben wanted to talk to me in private. When we went into the bedroom, Ben immediately grabbed my waist and started kissing me. We kissed for about 10 minutes straight.

"Mal, when we realized that you were gone, I never forgave myself for what Sabrina did." Ben said, after we were done.

"It wasn't your fault."

"I feel like it was."

"It wasn't."

"I know. It's just, I missed you so much."

"And I missed you to."

"Can we just lay here?"

"Sure." And that's what we did. We lay.

We all know what happens next.

No, they don't Ben.

What do you mean Evie?

They don't know that Mal decided to go back to Tarturas to help Percy and Ben.

Oh yeah. They don't know that, do they.

No. Mal, would you like to continue?

Yes.

Anyway, when I woke up, I teleported to where Percy and Annabeth were in Tarturas. I kinda felt guilty about our fight. I saw then and ran up to them. Percy got out his sword and pointed it at me. In defence, I made a wall of ice and blocked the sword. The sword got stuck in the ice and he couldn't get it out.

"Oops." I said as I put the ice wall down.

"What are you doing here?" Percy asked.

"I came to apoligize. I came back here to help you guys get out."

"You mean you already got out?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes."

"Sorry I yelled at you sis."

"It's okay Perce. You were really scared. I understand."

"Thanks. We felt guilty about it to."

"If you guys want to get out of here, we better get moving." I said as we continued walking. The rest of the story is history. We got out, defeated Gaea, and went back to Auradon.