Chapter 18: Mortals Are Going To Camp Half-Blood

So far, we have battled cyclopes (which had been hard for me since they are related to me on Dad's side of the family), Madea, King Midas, and some more venti. Turns out that Leo did set the wheel on the chariot. Festus died. Now he nothing more than a head. A giant called Encaladas, which is pronounced as enchiladas, is making Piper turn in Jason and Leo so that she can save her father. Jason has an older sister. Thalia Grace. One of the people who is trying to help Annabeth and me find Percy.

"I haven't been completly honest with you guys either. You guys asked who my mother is and I never told you. Now I will. My mom is Maleficent, the evil Disney Fairy. I grew up on a place called the Isle of the Lost. The Isle is kinda like your Alcatraz, but more evil. Three months ago, my mom wanted my friends and I to steal Fairy Godmother's wand. We refused. At my boyfriend's coronation, my mom almost killed me, Percy, Annabeth, and my boyfriend. Once I healed my boyfriend, I got an amazing gift, wings. But with my wings, I got other gifts, like levitation, uncovering lost memories, enchanting nonanimate objects to walk and talk, and shrinking down to the size of a butterfly. I also have my mother's spellbook." I explained to Piper, Leo, And J. Jason is starting to let me call him that.

We were talking at the airport, waiting for Piper's dad's plane to get there.

"Mal, I think you should go home to your boyfriend. I just got a phone. Can I have your number so I can talk with you when this is done." J suggested.

"I'm not going. I already defeated all the monsters. All we have to do is free Hera."

"Okay, let's go then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We freed Hera, me yelling at her because she openly admitted to kidnapping Percy and taking J's memories. We explained what happened to Chiron and the rest of the camp, and then I went home. Somehow the things that my friends shipped to me didn't get lost or broken. I haven't opened them yet.

Ben didn't have anything planned when I got back. He was just at the castle, getting ready for a speech that he has to do. Evie was on a date with Doug so I snuck into my drom and changed clothes. I put on a sea green dress, kinda like the dress that Evie made for me for the coronation. It sparkled as I moved. I put black leggings under the dress, and a black leather jacket along with it. I brought the bag with the packages in it with me. I borrowed (read stole) Ben's Vespa and drove to Castle Beast, Ben's house.

So no one would see me, I found Ben's window and a vine. I started climbing the vine and I saw Ben working in his room. He was alone. The terrace door was locked.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." I muttered under my breath. I silently closed the door and snuck up behind Ben. I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I whispered in his ear.

"Mal?" He asked then removed my hands and saw me. He hugged me, then kissed me.

"Did you open the things we gave you?" Ben asked. I shook my head no.

"Well, open them already!" He exclaimed. We sat down on his bed and I brought out the packages. I opened up the box first.

There was a note inside that read We didn't know what to get you for Christmas. We hope you like them. Jane, Lonnie, Chad, Doug, and Audrey.

"What's Christmas?" I asked Ben.

"It's a holiday." He responded.

When I opened up the box, there was a pair of shoes that have blades on the bottom of them. They were purple, but they were also very plain.