Chapter 17: I Think That Uncle Zeus Would Kill Me

So it turns out that Piper is the daughter of Aphrodite. Leo is the son of Hephestes. Jason is the son of Zeus. Jason chose Piper, Leo, and I to go on a quest with him to save Hera. Apparently the Queen of the Heavens has been kidnapped. Leo has to provide us for transportation. I had to turn off my phone during campfire, so I have to return some calls.

"Hey Evie, it's Mal, I'm just returning your call. Bye. And before you ask, I'm okay. I'm just going to be away for a couple of days."

"Jay, it's Mal. Just returning your call. If you want to know why I disappeared, ask Ben. I already explained it to him."

"It's Mal, Carlos. Tell Ben and Evie not to worry. I'll return to Auradon. I promise."

I went to sleep, worrying about what my friends would say about my return calls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, hoping not to die because of the task at hand. I put on my most comfortable jeans, a black long sleeved T shirt and my favorite purple biker jacket.

"Hey Mal, something came in the mail for you." I heard one of the Stolls say.

"Coming." I answered the door. "Whatever you took out of there, put it back."

"We didn't steal anything." Conner said.

"Really? Then what's this?" I said, holding up an envelope. Thank you levitation.

"How did you..." Travis questioned.

"You have your secrets, I have mine. Now scoot." They gave me my package, and left. I put the packages in my bag.

"Hey Mal, ready to go?" Jason yelled from outside.

"Coming!" I yelled as I was putting on my boots.

I ran outside to see a bronze dragon outside of my cabin.

"That's our transportation! Are you crazy!"

"Come on Mal, Festus won't bite." Leo yelled.

"I'm sorry Uncle Zeus, but I have to break a rule." I muttered to myself as we went on a quest on Happy the Dragon.