Chapter 19: A Few Months Later

The day that we left, we met in my room.

"Okay, this is going to get bumpy. Once you throw our bags into the portal, we'll go through. You will absolutely hate it. It will hurt, but it is the only way to get to camp." I said as I threw everything into the mirror portal.

"I'll go first." Sabrina said. She jumped into the mirror and dissappeared. Then Audrey, Evie, Lonnie, and Jane.

"You guys seriously let the girls go first! Cowards!" I said.

"We're not cowards! Come on guys!" Chad said as Doug, Jay, Carlos, and himself jumped into the mirror.

"See you on the other side, Ben." I said.

"See you on the other side." Ben said as he stepped through.

Then I stepped through and got to Camp Half-Blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone okay, more or less?" I asked once I got out of the portal. I've been through that portal so many times, the pain doesn't bother me anymore.

"We feel like our insides were forced out of our bodies then forced back in. We feel like we were disected like a frog. So yeah Mal, we fell great." Ben said, sarcastically. I taught him well.

"That's what it feels like for all first timers."

"You mean you've done this before?" Audrey asked.

"Twice a year since I was 12."

"What I don't understand," Ben said. "Is how did you got here when you were 12? Last time I checked, you were still on the island and there wasn't any magic on the island."

"Somehow, someone put a portal under my bed before the barrier, and that little sliver of magic stayed there." I gave him the best anwser I could come up with. I have a lot of theroies, but this one made the most sense.

"I guess that makes sense, not a lot, but it makes sense." Ben responeded.

"Mal, you made it!" Piper said, while Jason, Leo, and herself walked up.

"Wow Piper, pointing out the obvious, aren't we?" I said.

"Yeah, who's the guy in blue and yellow?" She asked, pointing to Ben.

"Oh. That's just Ben."

"Wow Mal, such a high way to talk about your boyfriend." Ben said.

"Wait, he's your boyfriend!" Jason asked me. I nodded my head yes.

"OMG! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND! HE'S SO HOT!" Piper said loudly.

"Wow, Piper. You couldn't have seen it a little quiter."

"I could have, but what's the fun in that?" She responded.

"Okay everyone, you've all met Piper. The blonde guy is Jason and the Latino Santa elf is Leo. Piper, Jason, Leo, you've all met Ben, but these are my other friends, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Jane, Lonnie, Doug, Chad, Audrey, and this is my twin sister, Sabrina. I just found out I had a twin sister a few months ago."

"Ah, another daughter of Poesidon. I have to say, Sabrina is by far the prettiest girl in the group." Leo said. Sabrina blushed.

"Dude, that is my twin sister. We have the same face! How is she the cute one?" I asked, confused as ever.

I got a text from Sabrina: OMG! Leo is so hot!

"Why did you just text me? I'm standing right next to you." I said, looking at Sabrina.