Chapter 14: Three Months Later

The last three months went by in a blur. Jay and Audrey started dating. So did Evie and Doug, Carlos and Jane, and Lonnie and Chad.

I'm still dating Ben, obviously.

It turns out, that when I got my wings, I also got additional powers, you know, besides flying. I can read people's minds. They sound like the person is actually saying these things. I can also uncover lost memories. I can levitate objects, enchant things to make them walk and talk, and can shrink down to the size of a butterfly.

I'm doing good in school and have officially graduated from Remedial Goodness 101 (Hallaueah). I'm on the cheerleading squad for the Auradon Knights, in drama class, art class, and I'm the leader of the Auradon Oceanology Club.

I think that there is one thing that I'm missing, oh yeah! My family.

Tyson is doing well in Dad's underwater kingdom. He is currently the General of the Cyclops Army. He also works part time at the underwater forges. Dad has made peace with Uncle Zeus and Uncle Hades, they actually let me call them that, so Dad and Uncle Hades go up to Olympus weekly. Annabeth still remains the smartest person in all of Camp Half-Blood, but is starting to worry.

Why, you may ask, it has something to do with the one family member I haven't mentioned: Percy. You see, Percy has gone missing. One night, Percy and Annabeth went out to dinner in Paris, France (complements of Hermes). The next day, he was gone. Now Annabeth and I are desperately trying to find him. We are going to find him, no matter what the cost.