Chapter 8: Opperation Cookie

We decided to do Opperation Cookie after Remedial Goodness 101. I met Ben by his locker .

"I just made a batch of cookies, double chocolate chip, do you want one?" I asked Ben.

"I don't eat before a big game, but thank you so, so much."

"Don't worry, I completely understand. 'Be careful of treats offered by kids of villans' I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that."

"No, that's not it."

"Oh well, more for me, I guess."

Then Ben took the cookie out of my hand and ate it. Evie, Jay, and Carlos came up behind Ben as he ate the cookie. Ben started talking about the cookie, then diverted off course and said, "Have you always had those gold flecks in your eyes." Then he just looked at me. I have to say, he is a really good actor.

Jay grabbed his sholders and said "How you feeling, bro!"

"I...I feel like...like singing your name. MAL, MAmm." At that point, I covered his mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We beat the Sherwood Falcons at the tourney game tonight 23:22. After the game, Ben grabbed the nearest microphone and said "I got something to say."

He got onto the fire launcher and said "Give me a M......Give me a A.......Give me a L....what's that spell.....I can't hear you! I love you Mal, did I mention that? Then Ben broke out into song, about how much he loved me. By the end of the song, he was on the stands, right next to me, about to kiss me, and I let him. Evie looked at me like I was a crazy person. Then Ben asked me if I wanted to go to the coronation with him.

Uh, no duh. Silly. "Yes."

"SHE SAID YES!"

Everyone started cheering.