[027] Pokémon Ranch; The Pokémonathon Race!

After walking through a forest, Takuya arrived to a lot of fields, fences and a bunch of the same Pokémon within them.

"Countryside?" Yami said looking at all the field.

Koyuki shook her head, "Don't know."

"Evui?" Jala titled her head from her spot on Takuya's head.

"Let's see who or what lives here," Takuya said as she is looking around, "we maybe near a farm or ranch."

Just then they felt the grounded shaking.

"Do you feel that?" Takuya asked.

"Evuii?" (Earthquake) Jala asked.

"No, it's those Pokémon over there." Yami said pointing to a heard of Pokémon that is like a quadruped, bovine Pokémon. It is covered in light brown fur with a thick, darker brown mane around the neck. It has a rounded muzzle with a dark brown nose, and three gray bumps running vertically down its forehead. A pair of curved, gray horns grows from atop its head. Each of its three black tails has a tuft of fur on the end, and there is a single gray hoof on each foot.

There were herds of them stampeding in a field as they run.

Takuya looked up the heard of Pokémon on her Pokédex:
🔹Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon.
Once it takes aim at its foe, it makes a headlong charge. It is famous for its violent nature.

"Violent nature, reminds me of Mystic, Trition and Poseidon. People say that they have a violent nature or dangerous." Takuya said amused, "I'd like to have a Tauros, I wonder where their owner is?"

Just then a quadruped, canine Pokémon. It has orange fur with black stripes along its back and legs. The fur on its muzzle, chest, belly and tail is cream-colored, as well as an additional tuft of fur on top of its head. It's coat is noticeably longer on its chest and tail. It has gray eyes, a black nose and large, round ears. Its forepaws have two visible claws, while its hind paws have three toes each. Each paw has a brown pad, came up from behind them.

"Growl!" It growled at Takuya.

"Hey, a Growlithe." Takuya said, remembering Aedus back at Professor Oak laboratory training and she looked up the Pokémon.

🔹Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon.
While loyal to its master, the Growlithe will drive away enemies by barking and biting.

"Hey Growlithe, where's your trainer?" Takuya asked putting her Pokédex away.

"I'm right here." A female voice replied.

The voice belonged to a blue haired girl in a low ponytail with blue eyes, riding on what looked like an equine Pokémon with yellow and reddish-orange flames forming its mane and tail. Its body is mainly cream and has four long legs, each ending in a single, gray hoof.

"Ponyta?" Yami said.

Takuya quickly looked up Ponyta on her Pokédex:
🔹Ponyta, the Fire Horse Pokémon.
As a newborn, it can barely stand. However, through galloping, its legs are made tougher and faster. Its mane is made of intense flames.

"Excuse me, but can you tell us where we are please?" Takuya asked politely.

"You are at the Pokémon Ranch, we preserve and raise wild Pokémon here." The girl answered.

"So, those Tauros are yours then?"

"That is correct, I'm Lara Laramie and my family runs this ranch." The girl introduced herself to Takuya and her Pokémon.