[021] Takuya's Fifth Gym; Celadon Gym, Perfume Grass Battle!

Upon arriving at Celadon City for Takuya's fifth badge, she had trouble on the way there.

Takuya ran into a Pokémon who likes to pick a fight with anyone that comes across it, the Pokémon was a primate Pokémon, similar to a New World monkey. It is a bipedal Pokémon with a round body covered in whitish, shaggy fur. Its nose is similar to a pig's snout, and it has red eyes and triangular ears with brown insides. Mankey's hands, two-toed feet, and the tip of its curved, prehensile tail is brown.

It was a Mankey.

Takuya liked Mankey's fighting spirit and decided to catch it. Mankey put up quite a fight though; even though she was using Ciro, as flying beats fighting but this wild Mankey did not give up.

Then more trouble happened, the wild Mankey evolved into a bipedal Pokémon with a round body covered in whitish, shaggy fur. There is usually has a stress mark on the left side of its forehead, and it has triangular ears with pink insides and a pink, snout-like nose. Its arms and legs are brown and have metal shackles on the wrists and ankles. This is probably indicative of a method of training with weights. The hands have no visible fingers, instead resembling mittens or boxing gloves, and the feet have two toes.

It was now a Primeape! Primeape turned out to be stronger than it was as a Mankey, packing more powerful fighting moves.

But luckily Ciro also evolved into an avian Pokémon with large wings, sharp talons, and a short, hooked beak. His glossy plumage is mostly brown with cream-colored underparts and flight feathers. His head is decorated with a red and yellow crest that is nearly as long as his body. The fan-like feathers of his tail are red. His beak and legs are pink and there are angular black markings around its eyes.

Ciro was now a powerful Pidgeot.

Takuya ordered Ciro to use one of the flying strongest move; brave bird and it work, Primeape fainted.

Takuya immediately tossed a Pokéball catching Primeape and she was happy to have it on her team.

Primeape is named, 'Clovis.'

----•••----

Now they were having a nice break in Celadon City.

As they were having a break, Yami suddenly sniffed the air smelling a nice fragrance not to far from where they were.

"I smell something nice." Yami said sniffing.

"Huh?" Takuya blinked and started to sniff the air, "It's perfume and the smell it's too far away from here."

"Smells lovely." Koyuki smiled.

Takuya didn't mind perfume; her mum kept perfume all the time, although she couldn't understand why women were always so excited about it even through her mum explained to her once.

Seraphina and Kaisa shook their head at her stubbornness and told her to not change, she being a innocent, naive and pure girl she is, which Takuya didn't understand much.

Flint and Volkner both were nervous and groaned, much to heir Pokémon, her mum and Professor Oak amusement, when she asked them the same, their answer was the same as Seraphina and Kaisa just stay the way she is.

"Oh well," Takuya said to herself, "everyone has something they like." Just then she thought of something. "Hey, my mum's birthday is coming up and since she likes perfume I will get her some for a present."

"Good idea." Yami smiled.

"Let's go." Koyuki said.

Takuya nodded.