[023] Scissor Street; Breeder Lane, Helping Suzy & Sinnoh Trainer in Trouble!

Right now Takuya is now walking down a street called Scissor Street, she wanted to check out something that she heard once.

"Mother, why are we here?" Koyuki asked confused.

"I wanted to take a look at something." Takuya answered, "Scissor Street is a name for Breeder's Lane."

"Breeder's Lane, makes sense I guess." Yami said. "But your not a breeder Aura."

Takuya smiled, "I may be not, but I would like to see this person and beside I heard about this breeder that she's uses techniques that interest me." She said.

"Makes sense and don't forget about the prizes mother won when she was on the S.S Anne." Koyuki said.

----•••----

While they were walking down the street, she saw a lot of beauty parlors. And she noticed that some Pokémon were looking a bit stylish, with makeup.

Then Yami and Koyuki both saw something that made them gag in disgust.

Takuya turned to see what the problem was, in the window it was an Ekans wearing a pink and yellow dress, with decorations on, and a green ribbon, there was also a Koffing, wearing a yellow frilly tutu, a ton of makeup and an orange ribbon.

"Oh Arceus, please tell me is that a Pokémon or a Christmas tree?" Yami asked.

"I... Don't... Know!" Koyuki yelled out the last bit.

Takuya felt sick to the stomach, to her this was totally wrong.

A woman came out of a beauty salon and her Dodrio and Riachu had the most disgusting makeover Takuya and her Pokémon had ever seen.

Raichu and Dodrio didn't like their makeover either, they had too much makeup on and Dodrio's hairstyles looked awful.

Takuya wanted to get out of this salon place and soon, then she spotted what she was looking for.

It was run by a woman named Suzy and she did massages for Pokémon.

"Finally, I found it." Takuya said happily.

----•••----

Inside was a young woman, with long tale hair and brown eyes, she was massaging a Chansey.

Chansey looked gorgeous after a good massage, then its trainer picked it up, paid Suzy and left.

"Can I help you?" Suzy asked her.

"Yes, I would like to get my Pokémon massage please?" Takuya answered.

"Of course," Suzy smiled kindly, "just tell me anytime when you want your Pokémon massaged."

Takuya notice something into the salon, it was a Vulpix was fast asleep in the middle of the salon, it reminded her of her Vulpix.

Takuya asked if Suzy was famous in the Pokémon breeding world, winning awards for four years straight and her Vulpix had won awards as well.

Suzy smiled and nodded, telling Takuya that she is correct.

Takuya wanted to know a bit more about her breeding techniques, Suzy didn't mind and gave her some tips.

Takuya and Suzy had some tea together.

"Hey Suzy what is that Beauty Salon anyway?" Takuya asked.

Suzy sighs sadly, "That's Beauty Salon is brand new, but the owners of that salon only think about how Pokémon should look on the outside and it's making trainers forget about what's on the inside."