[008] Pokémon Egg? Battling a Unova Trainer & Meeting a Savage Trainer?

Right now Takuya was riding Brisa, heading down the road to search for Vermillion City.

"Okay were according to the information I'm reading, Vermillion Gym uses electric type." Takuya said, "It's a three on three match again."

"Three on three huh?" Yami said, "There's been a lot of three on three matches."

"True but every gym is different." Takuya said. "Including the rules."

Brisa was happy to be out, then she heard something from the side of the road.

"Neigh."

"Huh?" Takuya blinked, "What's up buddy?"

"Brisa hears something from over there." Yami pointed to the side of the road into the forest area.

"Really?"

Brisa nodded.

"Then lets find out." Takuya said and gently pulled the reins to the side.

Brisa turned her head and started to gallop in the direction she heard a rustle.

"What's that?" Yami asked.

In the middle of the forest was an Pokémon egg, that is white with a thick black strip in the centre around.

"A Pokémon egg?" Takuya said as she jumped off Brisa and ran over to the egg, she carefully picked it up, "It looks healthy still. Who would just leave Pokémon Egg in the middle forest anyway?" She frowned and gently rubbed the egg.

"Don't know." Yami shook his head, "Are you going to look after it?"

"Of course, I can't just leave the egg here." Takuya said, "Who knows what will happen to it if I left it alone."

"Alright."

Takuya smiled and rubbed the egg, she hopped back on Brisa and they exited out of the forest back onto the road.

"I wonder what Pokémon is going to hatch?" Takuya asked in wonder.

Brisa neighed wondering as well.

"Who knows but it will be amazing to see it hatch." Yami said happily.

"Yeah and Seraphina will get another kit to look after." Takuya chuckled, remembering how Seraphina was babying Yami and Tsuki when they were young.

"True, mother also love it." Yami chuckled.

----•••----

As Takuya continued riding down the road or path.

A trainer who was Takuya's age, with short spike brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a white long sleeve with blue stripes across, black pants and a black and white shoes, finally having a silver side bag across his chest [image], was watching her from the sides, then he jumped in front of Brisa who responded in shock.

"Woah, easy Brisa." Takuya said pulling the reins to calm down her fire horse Pokémon and when she did, she looked at the person in front of her, "You know that was dangerous right?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that." The boy laughed sheepishly apologising. "Are you up for a battle?"

Takuya blinked, "Sure, it will give a warmed up for my next gym." She said hopping off Brisa.

"Are you entering the Kanto league?"

"Yes I am, I'm Takuya a trainer from Pallet Town here in the Kanto region. Are you also entering the league?"