[020] Lavender Town; Mysterious Haunted Tower and Meeting Steven Stone

After obtaining the Marsh Badge, Takuya wanted to stop in Lavender Town.

"Hey, this is town where you can capture ghost type Pokémon?" Yami asked.

"Yeah, I might what to capture one myself." Takuya said.

Yami groaned, he heard how mischievously ghost Pokémon can get with there pranks.

"Come on we need to get to the tower." Takuya said.

----•••----

When they reached Lavender Town, it seemed a bit spooky as the mist was rolling in.

"Wow, there's a lot of mist. Does it get really misty around this time mother?" Koyuki asked.

Takuya frown, "No from what I read, it only get misty when its night time." She looked around the area, "This is very strange, it doesn't feel right at all."

"Your telling me." Yami said.

Takuya contuined to walk when pumped into someone, "Oops, sorry about that." She apologised

"No problem." A male voice replied back.

Takuya saw a teenager who looks about 1 year older than her brothers, he had light steel blue hair and eyes, he was wearing a white collar shirt with a black hoodie vest that has purple streaks going down unbutton. On the ends of his sleeves he has silver stripes, he also wears black pants with dark-purple boots and he also has a traveling bag on his back. [Similar to his formal outfit mostly the colour.]

'He's...' Takuya thought and blushed suddenly, 'No! BAD TAKUYA BAD! Don't even think about that.' Mentally scolding herself. 'Flint and Volkner will definitely ask you thousands of questions.' She remembers how they were saying she was too young to think about love.

----•••----

"A-CHOO!" Flint and Volkner sneezed but the Sunnyshore gym leader didn't sneeze as loud as fire elite.

"Rai? Rai, Raichu, Rai?" (Huh? Wonder why they sneezed about?) Raichu asked the flame Pokémon.

"Infernape, Infer, Infernape?" (Could be Takuya talking about them?) Infernape suggested.

Raichu titled his head, "Rai? Raichu." (Both? that's odd.)

"Volkner why do I have a feeling about Kuya liking a guy she just met." Flint said.

Volkner shook his head, "I agree, I have to same feeling."

"Kuya is too young to have a crush or liking or thinking about love!" Flint whines with anime tears. "NO! MY ADORABLE little sister is having a crush!" Inside his head a Chibi Flint is running around crying.

"Flint." Volkner called.

"...!" Still crying.

"Flint."

"!..." Sulking now.

Volkner got a tick mark and hit his best friend head.

"Ow! Volky that hurt!" Flint whine.

"Don't call me Volky, Flint!"

Raichu and Infernape sweat dropped at their trainers seeing the reason.

----•••----

"A-Choo!" Takuya sneezed cutely, 'Oh Arceus I'm in trouble.'

The teenager smiled seeing how the girl cutely sneezed, 'I'll admit that she's cute and pretty for her age, actually first for me and I have a strong feeling she is different to other girls her age.' Then he gasped seeing a rare Pokémon on her shoulder, "Wow, a pure white Riolu." He said amazed, "I've never seen this kind of colour before. Where you get it?"