~Chapter 27~

Itachi grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. He closed and locked the door behind him.

"I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you tonight. I want them two to have time to calm down." He said sitting on my bed. 

"N-no I don't mind. I'd hate to see them fight." I told him as I walked to my bed and laid down.

"Cool. So, how do you know Naruto?" He asked me laying down next to me.

"We met when we were kids at the P.A. training. We both didn't have parents when we were young."

"Oh I'm sorry about your parents." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed lightly. I heard him laugh. "You're so cute!" He said putting his hand on my stomach.

"Well you're hot." I said as I hugged him. I looked up at him and saw his face drown in red.

"I know we just met, but I kinda like you." He said hugging me back.

"Way to take the words right out of my mouth." I replied. "Hay I'm going to go take a shower I'll be back in a few."

"Okay. Don't take to long I need to take one also." He said.

🐱

We got under the sheets and cuddled up in each other's arms. God he is just as warm as Sasuke. I guess all Uchihas are this warm. I could so get used to this!

🐱

I wake up to my crazy fiancé nibbling my ear. I turned to face him and kissed him.

"I didn't think you'd be up so early." He said.

"Well I am. So come on let's go make breakfast." I told him as I climbed out of bed. I went to his side of the bed and extended my hand.

"Why are you helping me I'm perfe-whoa!" He said falling to the ground.

"You're going to be weak on your legs because of last night. Trust me." I said helping him up.

"Thanks babe." He said smiling at me. I helped him stand and walk to the bathroom. After we got dressed Sasuke had gotten used to standing and walking somewhat.

"Hey get on my back to go down the stairs. You don't want to move your legs to much." I said. He smiled at me and jumped on my back.

"Damn you're so hot." He said hugging me tightly.

"And your so sexy." I said starting to walk downstairs. He pecked my neck gently and slowly. I made it to the kitchen and I sat Sasuke on the counter. I turned and kissed him.

He wrapped his legs around me. He lifted me so I sat on his lap. I laid him down on the counter. I parted from the kiss and just looked at him.

"You are one hell of a man." He said.

"Same goes to you." I said. "Now I'm going to make breakfast. I'll get to you later." I said with a wink. He growled at me playfully.

I got off of him and grabbed the stuff for monkey bread. I could see Sasuke's bright eyes. I laughed at him. I made it then put it to bake. I put the coffee to brew.