~Chapter 15~

We both woke up and got dressed for school. We walked to meet up with Kiba then went off to school. Kiba went off with Hinata then Sasuke and I went to go hang out by my locker. As we were talking when Sakura and Ino walked up to Sasuke and pushed me away from him. All they did was ask him out repeatedly it really bothered me. They were all hugging him and pinning him to the lockers.

"Can you two get off me." He said lifting his hands angrily. I could tell they noticed the ring.

"What?! Who is that promise ring with?!" They said in unison.  He smiled then walked next to me and showed them my ring. They gasped. I got a little nervous so I clung to his side.

"I love Naruto." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"And I love him too so back off. He's mine." I said stepping up to them. They looked like they were about to cry. They then ran away crying. I felt bad for making them feel that way, but Sasuke is mine! Kiba and Hinata then walked up to us and then we walked until Sasuke and Hinata had to part ways with Kiba and I. We walked to first period and sat through it.

🐱

After I got my lunch I walked to our table. Kiba, Hinata, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, and Si. I smiled at the sight of them all getting along so well. I set me tray down then took a seat next to Sasuke. We all told jokes and stories and laughed. I had never had so many great friends. I love being full of happiness and not darkness. But, a part of me will always be darkness in me with the nine tails. The bell rang interrupting my thoughts. We all said our goodbyes and parted ways. I went to my sixth and seventh then left the school with Sasuke. While we were walking he looked at me.

"Ya know, I have never seen you so possessive and defensive about me." I scratched the back of my head.

"Well I don't want to loose you again. Plus they were all over you and that really pissed me off." I said as he opened the door for me to go in. "Hay Sasuke. I think I'm going to go back to my house."

"Okay! Do you want me to walk you?" He asked cheerfully.

"I'll be okay. Thanks anyways." I hugged and kissed him goodbye then left. I went into the woods. I wanted to see something. I wanted to see if I could tame my beast. I sat down leaning on a tree. I went into my mind and saw a cage and an orange fox.

"Nine tails?" The animal looked at me and grinned.

"You finally found me Naruto." He said with a deep and menacing voice.

"How can I tame you?" I said not thinking at all. He laughed at me.

"You think a little weakling like you can tame the most powerful thing on this planet! You are sadly mistaken." I walked into the cage and took and ora that was poking out of his paw and yanked it from him. He fought to keep it inside of him. Wait this is my mind and my imagination. So I imagined 30 of me and that I had powers. I fought back with all I've imagined to help me. In the end I won. I looked at him and he was limp and boney.

"You have proved yourself. And for that I shall work along side you."

"For real!!!"

"Yes, Naruto. We are a team." My eyes must have been to big of astonishment and happiness. I broke the cage down and laid on him. His fur was so soft. I felt the power moving around inside of me. I then crawled up to his face and placed my hand on his cheek and put the power into my hand and gave him some strength. He then was a little less boney and could actually stand up.

"Thank you." He said. I then was snapped back to the real world. I woke up to see it was really dark.

"Shit. I have school tomorrow." I got up and looked at my phone and saw it was only 9:47. I was curious about what the nine tails power looked like. So I spread out the power among my whole body. I saw light I was bright I thought it was a helicopter but it was me. I looked at my hands to see them with this light golden color.

I started to walk and test out my abilities. The nine tails told me what I could do. He calls them jutsu and the one he talked to me about was called rasengan. He said he would teach me tomorrow if I went to the woods again. I opened my front door and walked in and took a shower. I did the remaining homework I had left. I watched some TV as I ate an Instant Ramen. Then went to bed.

🐱

I had a big group chat going: Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, Si, Kiba, Hinata, and even Sakura and Ino. I told all of the group to walk to school. So I lead them to my house and we all changed. We all got in the pool and I ordered pizza and we all ate. I played some dub step songs by Excision. We all drank beer or I made margaritas. By 4;00 AM so much had happened. Sakura and Si hooked up and Ino and Shikamaru did as well. For the most of us we were all asleep. Actually Hinata and I were the only ones up. Hinata only had 2 margaritas so it made sense.

"Hinata.....help me....get people out pool."

"O-okay." She then got out of the pool carrying Kiba.

"You stronger thhhhhhhannnn looooook." She giggles then takes Kiba inside. I was holding Sakura. I took her to my room. Then Si and let them have my bed. Then Ino and Shikamaru have the guest room and Hinata and Kiba took the couch. I put Neji in a recliner.

I got back in the pool and pinned the sleeping raven and kissed his neck. He immediately shot up moaning. He hugged me and caressed my back. And played with my hair. He then clashed our members together. And rubbed each other together. We both moaned and I wasn't even thinking of Hinata who was still awake. I then put my hand in his pants and gripped his shaft. He gripped mine as well and we both started to pump each other. I kissed him as we were pumping so he couldn't make too much noise. After we both came he fell on top of me.

He was to drunk to stand so I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I carried him into the tub and turned the water on. I cleaned him off as he was in my arms then myself. I then dried him off and myself. There were no bedrooms left so I grabbed an old thin mattress and I pull it out into the living room. I grabbed a blanket and laid him on the mattress then laid next to him. We both cuddled up and fell asleep.