~Chapter 21~

How fucking embarrassing! We have to be more careful about that.

After we ate and cleaned; Sasuke and I helped Yamato pack. While we were helping him pack I noticed he was going really slow. I didn't let it bother me though. After an hour he was all packed.

"Can I tell you two something?" Yamato asked nervously.

"Yea, what is it?" Sasuke said. He took out his phone and text someone then put it back in his pocket. Then a familiar gray haired man walked in. Holy shit that's

"Mr. Hatake?!?" Sasuke and I said. Yamato then grabbed his hand and blushed madly.

"Oh! Hello, Naruto; Sasuke." He said smiling at us.

I have no words. My dad is dating one of my teachers! Jeez! Could things get any weirder!

"We've been dating for almost a year now. He's an elite."

"You mean to say that he is the same rank as me?" I asked. I heard the man laugh. "I didn't say anything funny. I'm an elite soldiers. Just ask my dad." I said crossing my arms.

"Is he actually?" Mr. Hatake asked turning to Yamato.

"Yes, his parents are Minato and Kushina. Jiraiya trained him also." He told him. He was shocked. He then turned to me.

"Y-your father t-trained me. My name it  Kakashi Hatake." He said stuttering.

"Yes I know my father trained you. He also told me to do this..." I then attacked him. He pulled out a blade and threw it at me. I dodged it then  went into my tailed beast mode. I then stood up and stood still. I only used the hands that the nine tails gives me. Within minutes I got him pinned and held the blade he threw at me to his neck.

"Don't hurt him Naruto!" Yamato yelled.

"Hold him back Sasuke! Just for a minute." I said turning to Yamato charging at me. He then flew to sit on the couch. He was siting with Sasuke pinning his wrists to the couch.

"Sorry Mr. Yamato, but Naruto asked me to." Sasuke said. I then turned back to the the petrified Kakashi. I put my head next to his.

"Hurt Yamato, and I'll fuck you up so badly that they won't recognize you." I whispered to him.

"Y-yes s-sir." He said. I took the bade and handed it to him then unpinned him.

"Alright Sasuke." I said as he unpinned Yamato. He immediately ran over to Kakashi and picked up his torso.

"You okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine. I've had much worse." He said putting his hand on his cheek.

It was weird watching them, but I was happy for Yamato. I know what I did was a bit harsh, but it was my fathers wish. He wanted me to test him and he obviously failed. I looked back and saw them kissing. I smiled at them because you could see the passion and love for each other. Yamato then picked him up and put him on the couch and went to get an ice pack. I knelt down next to him and put my hand on his leg.

"Look, Kakashi, let's keep our personal life and school separate." I said softly.

"Agreed. But there's one thing I need to ask you." He said.