~Chapter 7~

Damn it! I hurt Naruto. I'm such and idiot. I feel awful about what I caused. The least I can do is make dinner and do as Naruto said.

I walked into the kitchen and started to season the meat. I heard the for open and then click closed. I than see a wet Sasuke standing in the living room.

"What happened man?"

"Its poring Kiba." He replied.
"Shit I didn't even notice."

"Where's Naruto?" He asked as he took his shirt off.

"He's on the couch sleeping."

"Okay. Let me throw this in the dryer then I'll help you with dinner." He said walking to the laundry room. "Kiba!"

"Yea Sasuke." I looked his way and saw him holding the bloody towel. Shit. I forgot to turn the washing machine on.

"Sasuke I can explain." I said as I could feel my stomach getting a knot. I have to tell him. He put the towel back in the washer then sat at the table and crossed his arms. "Naruto lost his balance and hit the stitches on his abs on the counter. They loosened enough for the wound to open. It started to leak out blood. I picked him and put a towel down on the couch then laid him on the couch. He told me to bring him tweezers so he could tighten the stitches. He then told me to make the food and not to mention this to you. Please don't tell him that I told you Sasuke." He just looked at me in until he got up and walked in front. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Don't worry I won't tell him. Thank you for keeping him safe."

"No problem." I said hugging him back. We stood there for a good 10 seconds. Then Sasuke pulled away.

"Need any help with cooking?" He said leaning against the counter.

"Yea sauté the mushrooms for me will ya."

"Sure." He then took the mushrooms and did as I said.

🐱

"Let me go wake Naruto up for dinner." I told Kiba as I walked over to where Naruto was. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Naruto." I whispered into his ear repeatedly. I saw his eyes open the his entire face cringe with pain. "Shit did you take your medicine?"

"I forgot. Can get it for me?" He replied back. I went to bedroom and grabbed the bottle then to the kitchen to get water. I then kneeled down next to him he had his eyes closed and was rocking back and forth. He slowly opened his eyes his eyes were...red?! And the cornea of his eye was the shape of a cats. And the whiskers on his face were covering more of his checks than usual. Plus he had fangs.

"Naruto? What's wrong?!" I said taking him by the hand. What? Once I took his hand. His eyes turned blue again, the whiskers are small lines, and his teeth were normal. "Naruto what was that?!" I said in a low tone.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I'll have to tell you later when Kiba leaves. Okay Sasuke?" He said then took the medicine.

"Okay. Fine."

🐱

Damn it! I have to tell Sasuke. I have to suppress the nine tails better. He's taking advantage of me while I'm weak. The only good thing is that I heal faster. Anyway dinner is ready I'm starving.

I got up slowly and limped my way to the table then sat down.

"The food looks awesome! Thank you for the food!" I said as I picked up my fork and knife.

🐱

"I was awesome Kiba thanks!" Sasuke remarked.

"No problem. Well I have to go home before my mom kicks my ass." He said as he dried his hands from cleaning the dishes. He walked to the door then turned around and said "Take it easy Naruto. Watch out for him for me Sasuke." He then opened the door and walked out. Soon after I heard Sasuke get up and walk towards me. He picked me up the sat me on the couch.

He sat next to me. "Tell me what the red cat eyes and fans were." He demanded.

"Do you promise not to tell?" I said leaning against him.

"I promise Naruto." He said pulling me in by my waist.

"My mother had this fox demon in her. When she was giving birth to me and was weak someone took control of the spirit of the nine tails. It was attacking my parents as well as the other soldiers were doing the same. The last thing my parents did was seal half of the spirit in me. And the other half in my dying father." I looked at him and saw he looked confused. Then his face cleared up to show that he understood.

"I'm sorry you had to tell me. I could tell you didn't want anyone to know." He said as he replied pulling me in closer to his side. I shifted myself to a comfortable position on his side.

"Yea. I thought people would thing I'm crazy."

"I understand." He replied. He then put his hand on my leg. I could feel my heart melt. This is like my weakness. He moved his hand so that his finger was lightly brushing against my stitches. He did the same as Kiba had done earlier. He started with the one on my thigh then the one on my upper body. He then swung his leg over so that he was knelt on the couch. His hands pressed against the back of the couch so he wouldn't put his body weight on me. I could feel my face heat up.

"You blush a lot don't you Naruto?" He said as he inched closer to my face.

"I guess I do." I said narrowing my eyes to meet his dark eyes. He let his legs slid so that his knees met the back of the couch. I could fell his member touching mine through the underwear I was wearing. It was hard.

I wrapped my arms around his bear arched back. He had his forehead against mine. I moved my head so that my lips met his neck. I started to suck his neck. It's about time I give some affection back to him. I did as he had done to me sucked and nibble his neck. I worked my way down to his chest.

He was moaning. Just hearing him made me feel turned on. It urged me to bite a little harder. I then bought my lips to meet his. We both fought for dominance but in the end Sasuke won. I didn't even care. I then put my hands on his inner thighs. I could fell him getting antsy. I was taunting him. I traced his inner thighs to where the v on his torso was. I then lifted my hand and directed it straight to his member. I gripped it and started to play with it I traced around the rim of it and then started to rub it slowly up and down. He broke from the kiss and gasped. I smiled at him. 'I really love him if I'm doing this. No I DO love him' I thought as I started to rub faster. I could feel he was about to cum so I stopped.

"Why did you stop." Sasuke panted.

"I can't get fluids other than water on my stitches. But I have a solution." I grabbed the crappy blanket and laid it on my torso. I then grabbed his member and started to pump it faster.

"Oo my god... Naruto I'm gonna cum!"
And so he did. He once again pressed his forehead on mine.

"Just because you can't do it to me dose not mean I can't do it to you." I said as our noses touched. I could see the blush on his face. It makes me feel good to know that I can make someone feel so good.

"I love you Naruto." He said

"I love you to Sasuke." I said. I then pulled off the blanket and pulled him into a heated kiss.

I love him so so so much. But what am I going to do with Kiba? I guess I'll see come Monday.