"Jayla, are you alright?" Dr. August asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah!" Jayla said, jolting up in an excited form.

Dr. August could read right through her. He knew that it was about Numra.

"Is this about Numra?" Dr. August grinned.

"You guys are back together, aren't you?" Jayla growled, not caring about showing her jealousy.

"No, Jayla." Dr. August laughed. "She's just staying with me until she finds somewhere safe to stay."

"Oh." Jayla sighed. "Okay. Lets just uh......put on our costumes."

Dr. August smiled and slipped off his shirt. He softly laid Jayla down onto the table and started kissing on her body.

But for some odd reason, Jayla didn't believe him. She knew that he still had some sort of affection for her by the way that he acted. And out of all this time, for the first time, she felt like she was being used.

"Mmm." Dr. August panted as he started making his way towards the top. "I'm about to lay it on you."

"Chres." Jayla strained as she leaned up. "Let's just......stop..."

"Why am I going to slow?" Dr. August laughed as he continued to kiss on her stomach.

"No I mean like, lets stop for today." Jayla sighed as she sat all the way up. "I'm not feeling it."

"Holy shit, Jayla." Dr. August said as he sat up and looked at him in shock. "This is a first for you."

"Yeah. I'm just gonna......call it a day today." Jayla said as she stood off of the bed. "I'm not in the mood for sex today."

"Oh. Um.......alright." Dr. August said as he gave her a weird look. "You can come back whenever you want. If you want."

"I will." Jayla said in a saddened tone. "Bye, Chres."

"Bye, Jayla."

Jayla shut the door. Dr. August couldn't believe that Jayla didn't want sex. Out of all of their years, she never turned him down. He burped and smelled his breath, wondering if that was the reason.

"So that's why Jayla left." Dr. August thought to himself. "That spinach omelette Numra made me made my breath smell like a horses ass."

Dr. August placed some minty gum in his mouth and continued with his long day of pleasuring and pleasing women. After a long 5 hours, Dr. August drove back to his home to see Numra and Christina eating a big bowl of popcorn.

"Dad!" Christina cheered. "We're getting ready to watch a movie. You wanna watch?"

"You're home!" Numra cheered as she popped some popcorn into her mouth and skipped over to the table. "We got the purge on bootleg from a man at the local gas station. Do you wanna watch it with us?"

"Of course!" Dr. August smiled. "Let me just go uh......take a shower."

Dr. August felt like an actual family for once. He took a long shower, approximately 30 minutes to be exact. He spent another 10 minutes lotioning and oiling himself with his axe lotion. After he noticed that it was completely dark outside, Dr. August rushed to put his pajamas on and scurried out to the living room. When he walked out, he noticed that Christina was asleep on her side of the couch. All of the lights were off as Numra sat in her same spot, watching TV.

"Shit." Dr. August whispered. "Did I take too long?"

"Yeah." Numra whispered. "We can still watch the movie, though. I'm gonna just go place her into your bed."

Numra woke Christina up and led her to his bedroom to finish off her sleep. After shutting her door, she walked back into the living room and sat next to Dr. August to start their movie.

But knowing the two, you know that they were going to watch more than the movie.

Sitting in the dark and alone was the perfect mix up for trouble. It hadn't even been 20 minutes into the movie, yet they were getting their own ideas. Numra glanced down at his hand as it rested on the couch, placing her pinky on the top of his hand. Dr. August quickly glanced at her, watching her grin at him. She knew exactly what she was doing. Dr. August glanced down at her hand and slid his hand on top of hers, leaving it there. Numra glanced up at him, watching him focus on the TV. She leaned in and kissed his cheek, inching back a tiny bit from his face. He looked at her as he sat inches away from her face as well. Their lips were less than an inch apart. Dr. August gave her a lustful look as they inched closer, closer, and closer.

But then, something clicked in Numra's head. He's done this with many other women. He's done this with Jayla. He's done this with so many women to the point where it turned her off. It didn't feel as special as it did the first time they had sex because of this. She inched back away from him, giving him a blank stare.

"I think that I should go to bed." Numra nodded as she backed away, glancing at him.

"Oh. Um......alright." Dr. August said as he cut off the TV and glanced at the carpet. "You can sleep in my bed with Chrissy. I'm gonna sleep out here."

"Alright." Numra nodded as she made her way towards the bedroom, watching her gown flare out.

Now that Dr. August was being turned down by both Jayla and Numra, it became mind boggling to him. Was he doing something wrong? He didn't understand what was the so called problem.

Both Jayla and Numra were putting up a challenge, which is what he liked. But what he had to do, was decide on what woman he really wanted to focus on.