Author's Note

Okay kids, let's gather round in a circle to talk about our feelings.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Let's lie down in our beds on our phones in a circle, because that's what I'm doing. Unless you're not. Eh. Come back when you are? (NO STOP COME BACK I LOVE YOU.)

For starters, I would like to thank the living crap out of you for reading this whOLE THING. Like dayum. This was some pretty cringey stuff, man. I'm not even sure if I can edit this, because I'll just cry about how so many people already read how awkwardly written that was, so I'm sorry if this story made you ??? or !!! or "dafuq" in any way, I swear I'll get better. THANK YOU! (Edit: I genuinely cannot edit this without flailing and shouting in pain and I can't even read your comments, which I was informed were quite funny, bc I can't bear looking at that piece of trash of fetus writing, so kms. I still don't know how you've made it this far because it's sO bad I wanna cry. PS: if you gon judge my writing, dasi run run run to another story, because this is not the place for good writing byE) ((I recommend Alien bc that is my fav fav fav but also Butterfly is nice too it's good for feelsings))

Next, I'd like to say how much I appreciate your comments and seeing you vote and add this to your reading lists. How did you even find this story? (I'm actually curious.) Comments make me really nervous, but whenever I read them, I'm always glad that I did. It's come to the point where I can recognize you by your users whenever you vote or comment, which I LOVE, because then I personally strive to make you happy. Is that weird? Like whenever I see someone that votes a lot or comments a lot, I'm always like "YOOO GOTTA MAKE SURE THIS IS GOOD SO THEY CAN DO THAT AGAIN." So, please, continue. It makes me secretly fangirl about you, and we become homies. You read my fanfiction, and I recognize you voting/commenting. True homies.

ANYWAYS, my next story will be VKook, so do linger about if you're interested. The prologue is out right now, so give it a read if you want. Yehet. There will be a sequel to Dark, and I'll post a preview here once I write it.

(The sequel has been posted and it's only seven chapters long ahahahahahhaaa whoops)

And hey, is it time for self promo? Yes it is! Interact with me on social media because people from real life don't LOL. This isn't like a "follow and like all my posts" invite (though you can if you want), it's an actual "please talk to me let's be mutuals" type invite!
Instagram: arianawuu
Sc: youreawizardari
YouTube: ariana uwu
Or check my bio bc I might have been too lazy to update my usernames lmaooo

GOODBYE IT WAS REALLY FUN LOVE YOU

-Ari