19: Alexa

"Are you ready?" I smiled at Scarlett.

It was Saturday night, the day of her date with Will. She was wearing tight jeans, a flannel, and a scarf since it was a bit cold out.

"I think so." She smiled.

Every Shadowhunter in the world had arrived in Alicante, and there were people walking everywhere, if you looked outside. Suddenly there was a knock at my front door. Scarlett had gotten ready at my house. I opened the door, and there stood Will. He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket on top. I had to admit, he looked quite good.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." He said.

I then moved away from the door and let Scarlett move forward. Will's eyes widened when he saw her, and she blushed.

"You look nice." Will smiled.

"Thanks." Scarlett blushed.

"Alright , have fun you two. Take care of her, Will. Hurt her and I'll hurt you." I said amusedly.

"You're not my mother, Lex." Scarlett chuckled.

"Hey, I promised uncle Jace I would say that." I laughed. "Have fun."

They both then left, and I closed the door behind me. I walked to the living room to where my mother and father were sitting. Max was with his girlfriend Serena. I took a seat, and sighed.

"Scarlett off on her date?" My mother asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"What about you? Are you seeing anyone?" She asked amusedly.

I chuckled. "Nope, I don't even think anyone likes me."

"Of course they do. You're beautiful, Lex." My father smiled.

I blushed a bit. "Thanks dad."

"Well do you like anyone?" My mother smirked.

I fidgeted, should I tell them about Logan?

"Um yeah, I like Logan." I mumbled.

"REALLY?!" My mother shouted. "Oh honey, that's so cute!"

"You know, he's just like Jace." My father said casually.

"That's true." My mother started. "Jace used to be just like that. All the girls wanted him."

"Uncle Jace?" I raised an eyebrow.

My parents chuckled. "Oh yeah."

We all talked for a bit longer, and then I decided to go for a walk. I threw on a jacket, and put on my shoes, and left my house. I walked along the streets of Alicante, and smiled to myself. It was so beautiful and peaceful here. It was a nice change from the hustle and bustle of New York.

I walked through a trail, and up a hill. As I walked, I randomly thought of Matthew. A pang went through me. I missed him so much, I wondered if he was watching me right now. Probably, I thought. I wondered if it got tiresome, watching over your descendants. Probably not, it must be quite cool. I thought of Cecily, and how she had been watching over me my entire life. I smiled, it was nice to know that I had someone protecting me.