43: Logan

I watched as Lilith turned to face Jonathan. He smirked at her, and she just stated him, blankly.

"Sebastian?" She said, dumbly.

"Jonathan, actually." He said. "Hello Lilith, it's been awhile."

She only stared at him, and then remembered the sword that was still in her. She pulled it out, and threw it to the side. Lilith started to shake with rage.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND HELP THEM! I MADE YOU POWERFUL." She screamed.

"You made a monster." He said simply.

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!" She screamed again, and then she suddenly started to change form.

Jonathan swore, and quickly untied the both of us, before she was fond changing. Alexa and I ran down to everyone, and we turned back to Lilith. She had transformed into a dragon. A literal fire breathing dragon. She was black and her scales were shiny. I saw Alexa uncoil her whip, and everyone readied their weapons. Jonathan had his sword again, and he stood with us. Austin threw me a sword, and I readied it.

"Remember what I taught you." He said.

"How's that going to help now? She's a freaking dragon!" I exclaimed.

But he was already running towards her, his blade glowing. She breathed fire, bur somehow he dodged it. Alexa's whip went flying, and if coiled around her neck, and Lilith roared. We were all then running around crazily, slashing the beast. I stopped for a second, and realized that there weren't enough of us.

"There's not enough of us!" I shouted to Scarlett. "We need more people!"

"Is this good?" A arrogant voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Will Herondale, Cecily Lightwood, Gabriel Lightwood, Charlotte Fairchild, and a few other people I didn't know. There was a red haired man who was sticking close to Charlotte. I smirked at Will.

"It's perfect."

He grinned wildly, and then we all started fighting again. We all slashed at her, while Charlotte Fairchild's and Alexa's whip were flying around the room. Lilith was barely holding us all off, and she was falling all over the place. Finally, Alexa and Charlotte swing their whips at the same time, and Lilith's head fell didn't off. It fell to the ground with a clunk, and we stared.

"Is she dead?" Austin asked.

"She'll be back in a hundred years, probably." Will Herondale said.

We all then stood together, catching our breaths. I saw Alexa who was standing across from me, and she suddenly she ran out and embraced me. She then leaned up and kissed me intensely. I held her and we kissed for about ten seconds, and then we pulled away.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you, too." She said.

There was a course of "awww's" around, while Will macs a disgusted sound.

"Ugh, not another Lightworm and Herondale." He said, rolling his eyes jokingly.

We all laughed, and then Scarlett walked over and hugged the both of us.

"Thank the Angel you two are okay." She sighed.

Alexa then pulled away from me, and surprisingly hugged Jonathan. He looked shocked, but hugged her back.

"You saved me. Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

She then came back over, and took my hand.

"Guys," Max started. "How are we going to get back home?"

Everyone was silent, and I felt my stomach drop about a thousand feet. We had come all this way just to get stuck in hell?! It wasn't fair. I suddenly felt a weird sensation go through me, and my hand moved to my stele. I saw Scarlett and Austin do the same.

Suddenly we were all walking to the nearest wall, and we started to draw. I wasn't even sure what I was drawing. All I knew was that I needed to get home. When we were done, I stepped back and stated.

A portal.

We had made a portal. I had my mother's gifts, after all. The three of only stood there, silently.

"Holy--" Scarlett started.

"--Crap." Austin finished.

"We just did that." I said.

Scarlett's head snapped towards me. "You have mom's gift!"

"And did it take him forever to realize it." Will Herondale said. "I was going to tell to him myself, at one point."

"Wait, you knew?" I asked.

"Of course I did. We all can tell stuff like that." He replied.

I just chuckled shook my head. Cecily than ran over to Alexa and embraced her, and started saying how she was going to tell her mother to never let her out of the house again. Everyone started talking, and Will Herondale walked up to me.

"So, you got the girl." He grinned.

"I did." It still felt unbelievable.

"Don't mess it up with her, otherwise I fear that Cecily will hunt you down and kill you." Will chuckled. "She can be pretty scary, sometimes."

I chuckled. "I don't doubt that."

"Anyways, you all should leave now. You're mother, Isabelle, and Tessa are crying." Will said casually, though his voice softened when he said Tessa.

"By the Angel." I said. "It's going to take forever to calm them down."

He laughed. "You'd better get started, then."

We all said our goodbyes, and we all went through the portal. We portaled right into the living room, where they were all pacing back and forth. My mother, aunt Isabelle, and aunt Tessa all had tears streaming down their faces.

"Logan!" My mother exclaimed.

She rushed towards me, and hugged me tightly. Everyone else came through the portal, and then Austin closed it.

"What happened?" Uncle Simon asked frantically.

We all sat down, and explained the story from the beginning. My mother smiled, when we told her how Jonathan had saved Alexa. When we were finished, they all stared at us.

"Wait, you have Clary's powers too?" Uncle Alec asked me.

"I guess so." I said.

My mother smiled widely. "I'm so proud of you all."

"You should have heard the things Lilith was saying about you." Alexa said to aunt Isabelle. "I almost tore off her head."

Aunt Izzy chuckled, and held Alexa's hand. "It's okay, Lex."

"I can't believe you all did that." My father said.

"We're never letting you out of the house again." Uncle Simon joked.

We all laughed, I smiled, and I thanked the Angel that I had these people to call my family.