Chapter 30

*5 years later*

Rakir POV

Me and Jai still talk over the phone and text each other. She still hasn't moved in with me but it's ok for her decision. I heard she's with Tonio.

Melissa still tries to hit me up sometimes but I ignore her. I still haven't moved on from Jai. I'm single and lonely.

Lia POV

Me, Stephan and Lexi are family now. No, me and Stephan aren't together, but we are all family. There have been a couple times when Stephan asked me to be his girl, but of course me being me I said no. I know Anthony is gone but that doesn't make me stop loving him.

"Alright girls I'll be back home around 8 o'clock" Stephan said walking in the living room getting his things together. He is a businessman now.

"Daddy! Daddy! Dont go" My 5 year old daughter Lexi said running in the living room hugging Stephan's leg.

"Ill be back soon ok?" Stephan said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

I stood up and walked up to Stephan. I fixed his tie and he whispered in my ear "Imma see you later baby" he said grabbing my butt. I grunted and pulled away
" I told you about doing this in front of Lexi" I said looking in his eyes

"Alright I'm sorry." he said
For the first time he tried to lean in to give me a kiss. But I dodged it because Lexi was looking.
"You should go" i said

"Youre right" Stephan grabbed his briefcase and walked out the door. Lexi stood there in the screen door watching Stephan pull out the drive way.

I really can't stand the fact that she's calling Stephan her father. It kind of breaks my soul because she looks nothing like him and I've been through a lot before she was born.

"What do you want to do today Lexi?" i asked
"I want ice cweam ice cweam!" she said jumping up and down

"Alright go to your room and get dressed" i said tickling her.
Lexi is so spoiled, but Stephan made her that way.

Lexi really does enjoy Kindergarten. She's made good grades and told me all about her new friends she's made. The teacher called me multiple times about how Lexi was so well behaved in class. And that's just what I wanted to hear. She's going to be a very bright girl when she grows up.

Jaila POV

Levi is 5 going on 6. Next month will be his birthday and I want it to be very special. Because after this we're not having any more birthday parties. Him and Tonio get along just fine.

"You need to find you something else to do during the day than looking through that book" Tonio said walking in the living room scratching his chest and yawning

"Boy gone on and get out my buisness" I said
"Boy? Im a man! Name a boy you know that got a big package like me" he said plopping down next to me.

"Tonio gone in the kitchen somewhere" i said pushing him
He took the book from out in front of me and threw it.

"Mommy! Someone's throwing books!" Levi said
"I know its you're hard headed ass daddy" i said giving Tonio the side eye

"Mommy dont cwurse" Levi said
"Okay sweetie" he came over and kissed my cheek.

"So I dont get love?" Tonio said fake crying. "No dwaddy dont cwy" Levi said trying to unfold Tonio's arms

Levi was climbing on Tonio and mistakenly stepped on his 'man part' "Ah!shit! You hurt daddy Levi!" Tonio said pacing in pain.

"Im sowwy" Levi said. Levi jumped down and took off running. Tonio got up chasing him around the house.

"Mommy! Get daddy" Levi said running up the couch. "Yall chill" i said laughing. "Mommy you need to get up" Levi said

What did he just say? "I'm grown" i said to Levi "Im gwone to" Levi said. I popped his leg and he hit me back. "Hey now Imma tear yo' ass up!" I said

Levi put his finger in his mouth and looked ashamed. "Thats right dont hit mommy ok" Tonio said. Levi nodded and a tear fell from his beautiful eyes. "Im sowey mommy" he said pouting.

I love my family to death.

✨✌The End✨✌