Chapter 18

Tonio POV

When it was starting to get dark outside I went to the kitchen and took out some chicken. I filled a bowl of warm water and put 8 pieces of chicken in there so they can thaw out. I washed my hands and went to my bedroom. Charity was on the sofa taking a nap from earlier.

I sat up in bed and got on my phone. I called Jaila since I was so bored.

Jaila: Hello?

Me: how my son doing?

Jaila: He doing fine Tonio.

Me: Oh ok just making sure.

Jaila: And you rude as hell. You couldn't even say 'how you doing' or nothing like that.

Me: Well I didn't call you to ask you that. Anyways what you doing.

Jaila: Just chilling in bed.

Me: Rakir there?

Jaila: Yeah, Why you so worried

Me: I wasn't worried I was just asking because I wanted to be laying in bed next to you.

Jaila: *Laughs* whatever Tonio.

*Who is that on the phone* I heard Rakir in the background.

Jaila: Nobod- Move Rakir! Stop!

Rakir: Who is this?

Me: Levi's real Father, AKA Jaila's baby father nigga

Rakir: Don't call Jaila's phone anymore you pussy!

Me: Man, Whatever that's still my baby that we created together. Yeah, I'm the one that fucked her and got her pregnant first! Yo bitch ass like to eat her out and shit but cant make a baby. Then yo dumb ass taking care of another nigga baby man, sit yo ass down.

Rakir: Fuck you nigga! Call her again and Imma come fuck you up!

I hung up in that bitch ass nigga's face. I seen my door creeping open and it was Charity. I shook my head at her.

"Is everything ok in here because you were screaming like a bitch"
"Man, I'm just tired of all the bull- know what I don't even know why I'm telling you"

I was about to get up and go use the bathroom then Charity pushed me back on the bed. I laid back.

"Tell me what's wrong I'm listening if you need someone to listen" she said getting on top of me.
"Charity No" I was trying to push her off me because she was pulling my boxers down.

"Why not? Don't you want to feel better?" She popped out my dick and played with it.

"Charity move damn!" I pushed her off me and she fell to the floor hitting her head against the wall

"Get out and stay yo ass on that couch" I yelled for Charity to get out. She got up, stopping her feet and walked out the room.

I sat on the side of my bed for about 25 minutes. After I was done thinking I got up and went to the kitchen to cook the chicken. Charity was laying down on the couch watching TV. She looked like she needed a blanket.

"Charity if you're cold, you can get up and go to my room and get a blanket on my bed"

"Whatever nigga" she got up rolling her eyes and twisting.

I drained the chicken and pour flour on them. I deep fried them with fries and a salad.

"You know how to cook huh?" Charity said walking her ass in the kitchen scratching her private part.

"Oh hell nah! Charity go take a bath. And I really do mean that don't come here scratching your stuff and you see me cooking! Goddamn!"

"Nigga fuck you! You know you wanted to taste this pussy a few minutes ago when you were in that room"

"Nah! You must got me confused with somebody else. Look I'm nothing like Day Day, i wont let you do anything to me. Now like I said get upstairs and take a bath"

"Nope" Charity said folding her arms

I grabbed her by her left arm and pulled her to the bathroom.

"No!" she yelled kicking and screaming. I pinned her arms on the wall

"Look stop acting like you a child! Get yo ass in there and bathe"

She slammed the door right in my face. I went back to the kitchen to get finished preparing the dinner.