Chapter 5

Lia POV

When me and Anthony were done having sex, he just got up and went in the living room on the phone. Next thing I know he put on some clothes and walked out the door. I didn't even get a 'bye' or 'I'll see you later'. I went to the nursery room and picked up Lexi since she just woke up. I took her to the bathroom and gave her a bath.

After I was done I took her out put on her some night clothes and we went to the kitchen to find her something to eat.

Jaila POV

Since Tonio wants to hand me the baby as soon as I walk through the door, I hope he has a good time. I couldn't even get my shoes off. Anyways, I really wanted to be alone so I put Levi back to sleep and went to the kitchen since i was hungry. I seen that Tonio aint take the Hot Fries i left for him, so I took them and ate them myself. I went back to my room and watched TV.

Tonio POV

When I got to the mall and stepped out my car I was looking so fresh and so fly. All the females was looking at me but I wasn't really stunning them. I walked in and went straight to the food court and seen everybody sitting at a table. I picked up my speed and joined them.

"Wassup Nigga" everybody said greeting and dapping each other.

"So what we here to talk about" Day Day said

"Men stuff. Grown men shit" Stephan said

"Nigga we could have talked about this another day. I had bitch sucking my life dry before you called" Day Day said making everyone laugh

" you and that bitch Charity is something else. She a hoe man" i said

" I know and I don't love these hoes. She starting to to call my house her home I'm like oh hell no I have to get rid of her quick fast and in a hurry" Day Day said back

We were all talking and laughing until Anthony tap me on my arm.

"Look nigga"

I looked in his direction and it was a bitch named Keisha. I used to fuck with her really heavy but she got too attached. She started getting freaky and trying to make me get her pregnant. I looked back at everyone sitting at the table and they all had grins on their face.

"What damn!"

"I see you looking at that ass!" Day Day said.

"Aye! Shawty come here" Stephan said calling her over

This bitch walked over here strutting her stuff like she was about to break both of her hips. I shook my head at her.

"Wassup baby girl what ya name is?" Stephan asked trying to flirt with her

"Tonio should already know what my name is" she said biting and licking her lips

"Ooooooh!" everybody at the table said

"Fuck yall bruh" i said

Keisha came over there to my side of the table and whispered something in my ear.

"I know about your baby momma Tonio. She wont know about us thou-" she was rubbing on my dick so i had to cut her off.

"Look girl imma be honest, I don't fuck with you anymore. We don't have anything in common anymore. So can you please go back to the table you were sitting at before?"

She smirked at me got up and went back to her table. Me and my homies talked a while longer and next thing they said was we were on our way to the strip club. I didnt realize we were there for 5 hours. The mall was closing so we left.