11 - That Evening

~Beth's Point of View~

We walked back to the apartment, all of us still slightly damp but drying off in the sunlight. I had SO much fun; Tae and I were together most of the time, and I really enjoyed talking to him, not just because he was the one I liked when I discovered BTS, but because he was the sweetest, most caring person. His personality was almost perfect - hyper and fun loving, but serious and gentle when needed. I could see him being a brilliant father one day; in so many videos I'd seen him act so caring towards little kids or playing with puppies... I realised I was staring at him as we walked, and unfortunately he caught me before I could turn away.
"Am I that good looking, why are you staring at me?" V joked, nudging me. I just giggled and shook my head, before gathering up my courage and linking my arm through his. He looked surprised but didn't pull away, and we continued along, both of us with small smiles on our faces.

I heard whispering and stifled giggling behind me, and I knew who it was before I even turned around.
"Sam!" I hissed at her, sticking my tongue out and pretending to be mad. She wiggled her eyebrows and pointed to Taehyung, and clapped silently but excitedly. I just shook my head at her but grinned; I was happy too! V didn't seem to notice and was singing to himself, and my cheeks flushed when I realised it was one of their own songs, one of my favourites, Hold Me Tight. I knew it was composed by him, and that's one of the reasons why I loved it, aside from the fact that it was a beautiful song!

~time skip - back in the apartment - Jungkook's Point of View~

"Ah, I'm tired!" J-Hope let out a sigh and relaxed into one of the sofas, and the rest of us lounged around the living room, filling up the sofas and cushions.
"I'm not cooking tonight, someone else can," Jin stated, closing his eyes to rest.
"I'll cook," Taehyung offered, and was promptly declined, to which he laughed.
"Absolutely not! I'll just order a takeaway," Rapmon smirked before getting up and leaving the room to order food. Where are Sam and Beth? I wondered; they were taking long to freshen up, seriously us guys were only 10 minutes! Just as I debated whether or not to go get them, they themselves came into the lounge. Grinning, Beth slotted herself into a space next to Jimin on the sofa, whilst Sam grabbed a cushion and placed it near my feet, to my left, and sat curled upon it. She was wearing pyjama shorts and top, with her hair loose and straight, and white fluffy slippers.
"Here, come take this seat," I offered her, but she declined and made me stay. Rapmon Hyung came back in carrying some blankets which were passed around; Suga draped one over Sam who mumbled tiredly, "Thank you Yoongi.." Suga Hyung looked down at her smiling and she returned it, pinching his leg playfully.
"Ow! Sam..." He whined, bending down and tickling her suddenly, causing her to roll on the floor laughing and begging him to stop. I wish I was the one tickling her, making her laugh... Wait what? I shook out of it and ignored them until Suga finally went back to sit on the sofa again and Sam made herself comfy on the cushion once more. They kept pulling faces at each other, and I felt.. Not angry, but... Uncomfortable? It couldn't be jealously...

"Plans for tomorrow?" J-Hope asked, breaking my thoughts. Beth made a suggestion, "How about bowling?" After a few moments there were murmurs of agreement and it was soon settled that we would go bowling. I sat quietly, not taking in the words of my hyungs and Beth who were all conversing.
I cleared my throat, before speaking quietly,"So.. You had fun today?"
"Yeah it was awesome, wasn't it?" Sam replied, shifting to face me, grinning. I grinned back, "Yeah it was, remember when..."

We continued talking to each other, laughing about various incidents of Sam getting hit by a balloon straight in the chest and myself being shot in the face with the water gun, and how we pinned Suga down and how Jimin was chasing after Sam. I could see her eyes were starting to droop and little yawns were escaping her mouth.
"Sleepy?" I chuckled, and she nodded. We continued talking for a little while as the others are the food that arrived. I turned in my seat to get food for the both us when I felt Sam lean against my legs; her head resting to the left of my thigh. Her eyes were closed - she was asleep. I smiled, putting the plates down on the floor and carefully stood up, holding her so she wouldn't fall. I gently slid my arms underneath her to lift her and support her body, and picked her up bridal style.
"What are you doing maknae?" Jin smiled at the sight of us two. I could feel my face heating up.
"She's just tired and has fallen asleep; I'll come back down to eat after I put her upstairs."
Jin nodded, and carried on eating, as the others also dropped their gazes.
I walked out of the room and up the stairs, manoeuvring as to not make any noise to wake her up. Reaching her room, I opened it with my foot and went to the bed, and carefully lowered her onto it. She immediately snuggled up, curling up as I pulled the blankets over her. I observed her sleeping peacefully, and smiled. As I brushed a strand of hair from her eyes, she suddenly clasped my hair and my heart stopped. Oh no, did I wake her? Is she mad? But she just shifted and held onto to my hand...out of impulse without thinking I quickly kissed her forehead, then pulled my hand away and tiptoed out, returning downstairs to join the others.

"She's alright?" Beth asked me, and I just nodded.
"Why are you blushing, Maknae?" J-Hope teased, and I just pushed his shoulder lightly and shook my head, "I just took her up because I couldn't leave her downstairs! You would have done the same," I defended, but with a smile.

After finishing food and chatting for a while, I excused myself to go sleep - I was so tired! Beth had gone up a little ago, and the other hyungs had also began to yawn. I dragged myself upstairs, pausing outside Sam's door slightly, before continuing to my own with a slight smile on my face.