7 - Staying

~Sam's Point in View~

"We meet again!"
Jimin smiled as he opened the door to us, into a very large apartment, which was simple yet comfortable. Beth and I walked in, to be greeted warmly by the others. Beth immediately stole the spare seat next to Taehyung, of course... I stood awkwardly in the corner; I wasn't sure where to sit and I didn't want to be intrusive.
"Sam, what are you doing? Come here!" J-Hope grinned, offering his seat. Before I could say anything, I felt someone grab me and pull me down into a gap in the sofa... I looked to my right to see Suga casually looking around and pretending it wasn't him. I chuckled and patted his arm, and he placed his arm around my shoulders. It was a bit of a squeeze; I had Rapmonster on my other side, but it was comfortable. They seemed to have a film on, though they weren't paying that much attention to it, there was more fooling around and talking. I was loving every minute!

Needing some water, I got up and wandered to the kitchen, which was beautifully designed - modern yet cosy. Here, I found Jin cooking... I hadn't properly spoken to him yet, although I had always liked him, he seemed like such a good person.

"Hey, Jin.." I spoke, as he turned around at the sound of my voice and smiled at me, "Need something?"

~30 minutes later~

I heard squealing and clapping coming from the lounge, namely from Beth, I wonder what could have happened?

-in the lounge-

"What's taking Sam so long, she went to get a drink half an hour ago!" Jimin laughed, and Suga began to get up, but Jungkook beat him to it.
"It's alright hyung, I'll go see where she is," he said and smiled thinly at Suga, before heading for the kitchen.

-in the kitchen-

I laughed at a joke Jin had made, whilst chopping some vegetables for him - we had broken the ice and had a great conversation, and I was really enjoying his company. Just then, Jungkook walked in, and my heart fluttered at the sight of him. Even if we were now friends and not just fans, seeing him and the boys made me feel all happy!
Jungkook interrupted my thoughts, "There you are! Come, we have some news for you..." He took my hand and lead me back into the lounge. My skin tingled at his touch; his hand was smooth and warm, with a gentle grip. Of course I knew it was just a casual friendly gesture but I didn't want to let go, but he slipped his hand out of mine as we entered the lounge... Where Beth jumped upon me in a hug and started jumping, and a tumble of excited words cascading from her mouth.

"SAM! Guess what! They're being so nice... Spare rooms... Rest of summer holidays... WE GET TO STAY HERE!"

I stared at her, frozen in shock... Before I too bounced up and down in excitement, oh my god! Staying with BTS! How amazing!

~20 minutes later~

After having a lengthy discussion with my parents and the same with Beth, it was concluded - we were staying with BTS! I couldn't wait to see what the next few weeks had in store...