The Morning After

You woke up to noise coming from the living room. You thought back to last night and couldn't help but smile at the memory of it. You really did have a lot of fun. You reluctantly got up, and were sickened by your reflection in the mirror. You hadn't taken your make-up off last night, so you had black, panda eyes. Your hair stuck out at awkward angles, and you were slouching. You rushed into the bathroom to clean yourself off before telling the boys off for waking you up. You were concerned when you realised that your eyes were slightly red, and almost looked blood-shot.

You dismissed it for now, and went into the living room. You had intended to scold them for waking you up, but the complete opposite happened.

"Is it true what they're telling me?" Onew shouted at you.

You groaned, rubbing your eyes. Did he really have to shout?

"Did you really go to a club with G-Dragon, and get drunk?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get drunk...It's not a big deal,"

"You looked pretty drunk last night! And your eyes are red this morning!" Jonghyun started up.

"Don't try to fool me, (y/n), I know what a hangover looks like," Key told you.

"What's done is done, I guess," Minho sighed, looking sadly at you.

Why were they making you feel so guilty?

"You can't see him again," Onew said sternly.

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" You asked.

"I agree with Onew.. Can't you see he's a bad influence on you?" Jonghyun exhaled, folding his arms.

"You're worse than my parents," You laughed bitterly, going to your room to get dressed. You had had enough.

Looking closer, it was obvious that your eyes were red. You could do nothing about it. You wore a cosy, chunky jumper, and warm joggers. You needed as much comfort as you could get today.

When you went to put your shoes on, you saw Jason..wearing a school uniform.. You both looked shocked by each other's appearances.

"You're actually going to school?"

"Yeah...Minho's making me," He sighed.

"Thank you," You smiled at Minho.

You had been trying to get him to go to school for the past two and a half months. It was getting tiring, so you were glad someone had persuaded him to go.

"Enough about me going to school! What happened to you!?!" He teased, pulling a face.

"I don't know what you mean," You shrugged.

"You can't trick me! At least try to.. cover it up a little.. You're being quite obvious... There are sunglasses in my room you can borrow, if you want to," He suggested.

"And why would you have a pair of those, squirt?" You raised your eyebrows.

"You know..to keep out the sun, of course!" He grinned innocently.

"You sound too much like Key.. Go on, get to school," You sighed, watching him bounce out of the dorm.

Despite your suspicions, you took his advice, and wore the sunglasses. Plus, that's what people do in the movies to cover up hangovers, isn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, cutie, nice sunglasses," Taeyang mocked.

"What about yours!?" You asked him, acting outraged.

"Hey! I'm prettier with them on, trust me," He sighed.

"Remember the last time you told me to trust you?"

"Not really!" He laughed.

"Hey, are you feeling okay this morning?" Jiyong asked, nudging you lightly from behind.

"Yeah, I had a great time! Thank you for inviting me," You smiled.

"You are very welcome!" He grinned.

You decided not to talk to them for too long, and went to talk to Tzuyu. She was talking with Sana, Jiyho and...Momo... This could be potentially awkward. It was too late to change direction, as they were all looking at you, and waving, waiting for you to join the conversation. You said hello, and pulled the sleeves of your jumper over your hands.

"Look..before you say anything, I should apologise. I had quite a bit to drink last night, and I'm sorry I snapped at you," Momo sighed, full of regret.

"I completely understand, and it's fine. I was pretty messed up too last night," You admitted, pleasantly surprised by her apology.

She smiled gratefully. The other three seemed puzzled by the discussion, but thankfully, they ignored it, and moved on.

"We were coupling up people from the companies, and I thought of Tzuyu and BamBam," Sana giggled, getting a glare from Tzuyu.

"And obviously you and G-Dragon," Sana continued.

"What? Me and Jiyongie?"

"See! You've already given him a nickname!!!" She squealed.

"Aish, you get carried away too easily.." Jiyho told her.

"Oh really? How about....you and.. you and Minho?!" Sana grinned.

"Don't be such a pabo," She sighed.

"What about you Sana? I see you looking at Youngjae quite often!" Momo teased.

"Well, Nichkhun oppa did approve him as the visual of GOT7," Sana mumbled, blushing.

"Nichkhun, like from 2PM?!" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, we went to school together.. Jealous?" Sana laughed.

"Stay focused on Youngjae for now Sana!" Momo said.

"I'll put in a good word for you if he's still playing the guitar for my performance," You smiled, her expression brightening up.

The conversation was interrupted by Lee Soo-man entering the hall. Everyone fell silent straight away.

"We are practising at the venue today. Everyone, the coach is waiting outside," He instructed.

You glanced at each other and shrugged your shoulders, heading out to the coach.