American Exchange?

Taemin looked at and re-read the email his manager had sent him. He just couldn't understand his manager's reasoning.

Really?

An Exchange trip?

Soon?

Why?

All these questions he had swimming around in his mind would soon be answered, as he would see his manager later on today at rehearsal.

Meanwhile, Teamin decided to talk to the rest of the members about it. He wasn't so sure about the idea of going to America, even though he wanted to travel the world one day. But that plan was for after finishing his career with SHINee and SMent. He needed a second opinion on this matter. Or a third, fourth and fifth as well. He found his members all slouched haphazardly on their large, comfy sofa.

He decided that it would be best to approach Key first, who had studied in America a few years ago, and he didn't seem too engrossed on his laptop at that particular moment. (It was rare to see him without his laptop).

"Um.. Kibum," Taemin started sweetly.

"Yah Taemin, what is it?"

"Did you like studying in America?"

"What? Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

Taemin could see that Key wasn't fully engaged in this conversation, especially now that a new notification just popped up on his laptops screen.

"It's just that, our manager wants me to go on an exchange trip to America,"

"YA!! You HAVE to go! Like NOW!" Key exclaimed, making everyone else on the sofa jump. It even made Key forget about the flashing notification.

"Oh..uh. Okay then, that's sorted,"

"Are you not excited in the smallest bit?" Key teased, while pouting.

"I'm only nervous, I mean, what if my person doesn't like me?" Taemin began to bite his nails, concerned about what lied ahead.

"Come on Taemin! Take a risk! Stop being cute, and be a manly man," Key continued teasing.

"Hey, don't joke about it, it's serious," Taemin defended, giving Key a gentle shove.

"I can tell it's... DEADLY SERIOUS!" Of course Onew would want to get a laugh out of this.

"Seriously though, if they don't like you at first, they'll like you when they meet us," Minho commented.

"AND when they find out that you can sing and dance," Jonghyun added.

The rest nodded in agreement. Even if Taemin didn't feel ready for it, his hyungs obviously were... He could give if a shot. If worst came to worst, he would be spending a week with someone who he didn't like, or who didn't like him.

He replied to his manager with a positive outlook, hiding his concerns with himself and the others.

"Tell me you're a little excited now??" Key persisted.

"Yeah, I am," A grin made its way onto Taemin's face.