EXO

The minute EXO stepped into the room, all eyes were on them. Everyone immediately stood up to greet them, after all, you were with the kings of k-pop, SHINee and EXO. You started to hyperventilate internally, and Noona Kim Sodam noticed, chucked, and began to fan you with her hands. Blushing in embarrassment, you pushed her hands out of the way so you could introduce yourself properly.

Once everyone had said hello to each other, you returned to the table, and sat in the same positions. EXO joined you at the table. Kai sat on your left, and Suho sat in between Onew and their manager.

You were so smitten by Kai, who just seemed to say all the right things, and so effortlessly at that. It was very interesting to hear about his experience with SMent, and how he manages to work with such a big group. Your conversation flowed with such ease, and you found yourselves talking to each other the whole time.

You hadn't noticed the piercing glare Kai was getting from Onew. He was obviously jealous of how well you and Kai were getting along, and how quickly your relationship had developed. Taemin, who is a good friend of Kai, kept Onew from speaking up about it, and helped him lessen the amount of disgusted looks he gave Kai every minute.

During the middle of the meal, it began to grow noisy with everyone's separate conversations. To continue your chat with Kai, whenever you wanted to say something , you leaned in towards his ear to talk, so you could hear each other clearly. You were fine when you said something to him, you were fine, but when he leaned in to say something in your ear, you felt all tingly. Each time he did it, you could feel his warm breath on your neck, and you felt warm and fuzzy. It was nice.

Onew kept getting angrier every time he saw Kai lean towards you, and you laugh in response. He could see that you were really happy, but he wanted to be in Kai's seat. He hit himself for not sitting next to you in the first place, he just thought it would be better for talking if he sat opposite you. Evidently not...

Taemin was constantly glancing at Onew to see what he was up to, and after the millionth time, he reached over Minho, tapped Onew on the shoulder and said, "Stop giving Kai the death stare, and stop being so jealous! She'll pick you over Kai any day, she's only just met him, and she actually knows you,". Onew thanked Taemin, but he still didn't like seeing you with another guy.

Your conversation with Kai was like an onion - so many layers!! Eventually you got to the topic that he was dying to talk about with you, relationships. "So, what's your worst relationship been like?" Kai started.

"It's hard to say, since I've never really been in one," You said, wondering whether he would judge you for it.

"Are you joking? How have you never had a boyfriend?" Kai was in amazement.

"Well, look at me, I'm not exactly the prettiest of the bunch.." You dismayed, avoiding eye contact with Kai by looking at your empty plate intently.

"Hey, (y/n), I am looking at you," He said.

His words almost made you shiver. The conversation continued in silence; it wasn't awkward. You looked up at him, and it was true, he really was looking at you. Neither of you had any more words to say to each other.

Suddenly and dramatically, Onew stood up, making a loud screeching noise with his chair. All the conversations ended, and all eyes were on Onew. "I'll just be a few minutes," He said, his eyes on you the whole time. Then he turned and walked out calmly.

Little did you know that he broke down in tears outside.