"Kidnapped."

Beginne am Anfang

"Huh?" Christina whispered to her mother.

"Shh!" Numra whispered back, scrunching her eyebrows at her. "Go back upstairs. I don't want you to work today. Just go."

Christina scurried off and up the stairs, leaving her mother to do the cooking. While she got the dishes started, she glanced out of the window and prepared to see what she always seen. Women. Every other day, Roberto made a living selling women that his bosses offered to him. Roberto would buy the women and call up a bunch of men and they would take them away to wherever the men lived. Today, a brazillian woman who was half naked slumped in front of the window and stood there. The women were drugged and not in a different state.

"This woman right here is brazillian. She from out there." His first boss smiled, talking in his islam language as he stood in the window, watching the man outside of the window hold the girl by her handcuffs. "Something that's rare, is that she's a virgin and has no drug intake. She is an alcoholic, though!"

"Mhm." Roberto nodded as she blew her smoke. "How much are you willing to buy her for?"

"$50,000." The man on the outside window smiled. "Please."

"Nah nah nah. She's rare, so i'm going for more." Roberto said as he shook his head. "$200k."

"$175k." The man on the outside begged. "That's all I have."

"I'll settle. Drop your bag of money on the inside of the window." Roberto nodded, puffing out his smoke. "Next."

After the man slid his duffel bag inside of the crack of the window, the man placed the woman into a large truck that Roberto kept in his backyard that he always parked back there to ship off the women. Next, an african american woman walked in front of the window. She gave off a drugged look, glaring through the window with her hands behind her back.

"Now she's east african. She's a fine one, too." The second boss said as he looked at the buyers that were sitting outside of the window. "She knows how to grow and brew some of the finest cigars out there, which is rare for some of these women. Haha."

"Mmmmm." Roberto said, thinking to himself as the men held their money outside. "You. Over there."

"I'll buy her for $125k, which is 25k over the limit." One man smiled.

"SOLD!" Roberto said, pointing to him. "Please, place your money through the window."

All day, Numra watched as women were auctioned off. The blue skies shifted into a purple and pink sunset as she finished making dinner for everyone. Once she assured that dinner was ready, Roberto ordered her to make their plates exactly how the men wanted. After making their plates and working all day, Numra wiped her forhead with a towel and called down Christina.

"Christina!" Numra shouted up the stairs. "Dinner!"

Christina jogged down the stairs in her cinderella gown and sat down at the table while her mother placed her plate down in front of her. After Christina started eating, Numra made a plate of her own and ate while the men continued to sell women. One man, they invited inside of their home because he had a personal deal that he wanted to make.

This deal, was about Christina. After seeing her walk down the stairs, he had a personal interest in her.

"Psst." The buyer whispered as he sat in front of Roberto. "Roberto?"

"Yes?" Roberto said in a low tone, eating on his soft shell.

"Who's that little girl at the table?" The buyer whispered as he pointed to Christina.