Chapter fifty-eight [Special chapter part 2]

Chapter 58

Special Chapter part two

- WAIN / SHIN'S POV -

Five years ago..

Hinabol ko siya sa Airport, No! Hinintay ko siya sa airport para pigilan. I know Im the biggest jerk in the world para saktan siya but Im too regretful. Leaving me was too much as a punishment. I cant let her leave me kung alam ko namang may choice siya to stay with me.

"Kath!" nagulat siya nung makita ako. I can see her puffy eyes. Crying? Alam kong nasasaktan ka at mahal mo pa ako Kath so don't leave me. Dmn! I cant live without her!

"Kath.. Stay.. Please.." shet! Im crying again.

"Shin. I-I need to go.." her voice broke at di nya magawa tumingin sakin. Please say you'll stay.

"No. You dont need to, pwede ka pa naman magstay diba? You're allowed to stay. Please be with me." I held her two hands, umiiyak na ulit kaming dalawa at pinagtitinginan dito sa airport and I dont fcking care kung ano iniisip ng mga tao sa paligid. All I need is for her to stay.

Lumingon siya sa mga magulang nya same as me. They smiled at her as they nodded. This is it, she's going to stay with me.

Lumingon ulit siya sa akin with her eyes full of tears. I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Please say you'll stay." pinagdikit ko ang noo namin. She's still sobbing at bawat luha nya pinupunas ko.

"I-Im sorry Shin. I love you but.. But.. I love my life too. Im ruined here. I need to restart my life." tinanggal nya ang pagkakahawak ko sakanya.

"But you can start your life here again. Kath.. I love you, dont leave me."

"I-I... I..Im sorry." yun lang ang sinabi nya at tinalikuran ako.

Three years ago..

I am looking at her picture, same beautiful Dannica Kathrine Thompson. I slowly touched my Laptop's screen where her picture was shown. I miss her, I am so dmned by only missing her. I want to follow her pero di ko magawa. My parents wanted me to handle our company that's why they wont let me go! Fck! I really want to see her.