Chapter two [The meanest princess]

Chapter two

The ‘meanest’ Princess

"I swear, I'll hate Ma’am Rica forever for that exam." Lionna said as she gritted her teeth and stomped her feet in frustration. It was all because of our torture math exam which she obviously had a bad performance. How do you explain idiots? Tss.

"You know what Lionna? I suck at Math, but at least I know how to study and answer those bullshit questions than to whine here at the corridor while stomping my feet. You get me do you?" I stopped walking just to say that to her. All eyes are on us as if they are expecting a fight but no, there is no such fight that will happen. Even those scenes yesterday will impossibly lead into a fight because weaklings never fight with beautiful monsters.

“Dannica unnie, stop that! What’s wrong with you? You easily get irritated.” Mandy said just to make a noise after Lionna got humiliated in a very populated but silent corridor. I raised an eyebrow as I switched my glare from Lionna to her. How dare she to scold me when I am in the middle of scolding someone? And did she call me what? That stupid korean word again?

"Okay. I'll shut up." She just stated as she lower her head and signaled her hand that she will zip her mouth. Much better. Very much better.

 "Good!" I smiled at both of them before I started walking at the corridors again. All other students are on each side giving us space to walk on. Of course, they should always do it because no one dare to block my way and no one will ever do. As I said, I am the campus princess, quite popular and perfect. And the meanest in the history. I am not just any ordinary brat and bully student around like every chick flick movie has that’s why they’re all afraid to lay a single finger on me. People know they will regret it.

I study at an all-girl school for prestigious people. Only those richest among the riches can afford to be here. I know, my family can afford even if I pay twice but I entered in this academy as a scholar. Not because I want to be a free loader but because it will just add in my popularity. Not all people can even pass the entrance exams, much more be a scholar?

How did I end up having bitch friends? As simple as these, every antagonist needs idiot backups just for fun. At the very least, they could reach the standards I look in a person to hang out.

“You go; I’ll pass at the gardens.” I told the two as I stopped from walking when we finally reach the veranda. 

"Huh? Where are you going? We're eating lunch." Lionna asked while giving me a confused look. Mandy did the same thing.

"I won’t. I can’t. I have some works to do." I answered calmly as I started to head towards the garden, the opposite path from the cafeteria.

 "Then, let us come. We can have our lunch later. Together." She added as they both smiled.

I smiled back but the difference was mine was sarcastic. “Nope. I don’t want you to. I will meet  Rihana there.”