My Story

This is my story. No one else can tell this story but me. And if I never tell it, then how will you know? My story doesn't  end here.
I have faced death and laughed in its face. I felt pain and kissed it with blood. I felt blood run from my body and wiped it on my face. I know what pain is, I know love is. 

I watched as Thranduil rode away with Tauriel following him. Oropher was standing next a very beautiful female elf, her clear brown eyes sparkled when she looked at him. Celebrim stood next to Legolas, his face watching the dust swirl as King rode away. Arwen was leaning against Aragorn. I could see that age was coming onto her face and she was weakening. Rion stood next to his fiancé, Elalia. She was a human, a commoner but it doesn't matter for love it everything and Arwen was happy for her son. So was Aragorn. Eowyn was standing with Faramir and they were talking to each other. Eomer was talking with Gimli, who was about to return to the Lonely Mountain. Legolas had just finished talking to him  and was now standing by my side, his arm around my waist.
"Ready to go home?" I nodded and turned to face Mordor. That country was a wast land. Dark and evil.

"Yes, I am ready for home. And an adventure." I added gently. Legolas smiled. My last adventure was to the Grey Havens when I choose to go. But not for some time yet.

Wind whipped my hair out of my hair and laughter escaped from my lips. Legolas smiled and we raced towards the gates to our home. Celebrim and Oropher were far behind not wanting to race.

I am Vilya, daughter of Celebrimbor and wife of Legolas and this is my story. No one else can tell this story. For it is mine to tell. Middle Earth is safe for  now.

Nothing will break me.

For I am daughter of Celebrimbor and his blood rans through me. And this will be my story to tell. So remember me and share this story. For others must know my story. My name is Vilya and I am not afraid.

For I am daughter of Celebrimbor, married to the son of Thranduil.

So my story will be named
Celebrimbor's Daughter and Thranduil's Son

Remember me, for I fear no one else will. Share my story so it will not die. Don't forget what I did for Middle Earth.

I am daughter of Celebrimbor
I am not afraid of the darkness

Remember me.