Armies of War

I sat by the window, enjoying the fresh air. My heart was pounding in my chest and my fear started to creep in. This could be my last day. Today we would face Anorth and his army. The wind whipped my hair and my eyes watered with the cold wind.
"Vilya?" I turned around to see Legolas dress in nothing but his leggings. 
"Yes?" He pulled me close to him. I pressed a kiss onto his lips, as his hand gently pushed off my dress. It puddled at my feet. His hand ran down my bare back, while I kissed him. He gently pulled off his pants and pulled me down on top of him on the bed. My lips kissed his,while his strong, warm hand ran down my front and back.

We lay on top of the bed, Legolas pressing his face onto mine. Our bodies were a mess on the bed. I pulled away first and  got dressed while Legolas watched me. I dressed into a blue dress, with my daggers on my back. I had my sword on my wrist. Legolas lay on the bed, without any clothes.
"Get dressed?" Legolas groaned and slowly got up. While he got dressed, I walked out to the window and sat on the ledge. I picked out the moss on the stone ledge and watched as Anorth's army was lining up onto front of the White City. Legolas gently wrapped his arms around me. As he went to kiss me, I pulled away.
"No!" I pushed him away.
"No, please." I whispered. Legolas took a step back and watched me.
"It's hard enough has it is." Legolas nodded and I walked out of the room.

I found Aragorn in the stables.
"Are you ready?" I nodded and Thranduil trotted past on his elk. His eyes had a dangerous glint.
"Go and find Legolas. We are ready." I nodded and went off to find Legolas.

I found Legolas in the garden. Tauriel was in his arms and he was giving her a kiss. On the lips. I bit my lips and turned and walked away. Tears spring in my eyes and I bit back my scream of rage.
I rode behind Aragorn, while Legolas rode with Celebrim. The gates opened and we lined up in front of the enemy.

"How brave of you!" Anorth jeered. I gave an evil smile and shouted a reply
"If you want me, then come and face me!" I jumped off the horse and stood in front of the army. Anorth laughed and replied
"Your mistake!"
"Vilya, no!" Legolas cried. I remembered how he looked at Tauriel and replied
"You are free to have Tauriel now." Legolas looked at me in horror. I went to face Anorth. On my own.