"To Antarctica, want to join me?" I wanted to laugh, but held it in.

"Okay, do well in your exam! I believe in you!" I called after him.

"Daniella, I'm going to school, not to military camp!" he called back as he opened the front door. I just rolled my eyes and waited for the sound of the door slamming. Once I was sure Christopher left, I quickly leaped up from the couch.

I do admit that I sniffed the hoodie once before wrapping it around my waist, but it was only once. Besides, no one's looking. Grabbing a few tissues, I sped to the kitchen, wet them, and then hastened back to the couch. "It's a mission against time," I quietly laughed at my own joke as I proceeded to wipe the blood.

After doing so and failing miserably at removing the stain, I just gave up and ascended the stairs. I cleaned myself and then flopped down on my bed with a loud sigh. Dear god.

+ + +

"Yeah, I know," I mumbled quite dejectedly into the phone. "Okay, only if he lets...yeah, bye, Delina." I hung up and placed my phone beside me, blinking at the T.V. I had never felt this kind of pain in my life. It hurt so bad to the point I felt tears form at the back of my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

My eyes snapped to Christopher, who was causally lying on the couch. Oh, how I wish I was a guy. I'd rather deal with random boners than this. "Nothing," I managed to mumble back through the severe pain. "How'd you do in your exam?"

He shrugged. "Fine, I guess," he muttered, staring at the T.V. Nodding, I changed my position and sighed in relief. Much better. "Are you sick or something?"

I managed to shape my lips in the form of a small smirk, but I'm pretty sure I ended up looking like somebody shoved a hedgehog up my ass. "Is this you caring about me?"

"No, it's me being cautious. It's probably the AIDS. They're finally kicking in," he riposted.

I laughed dryly. "You're so funny, Christina. Please teach me your ways."

He muttered something under his breath and I simply bared my teeth at him. "That was really unattractive," he informed me.

I scoffed. "So? It's just you." By you, I mean the person I have a huge crush on.

"And? You shouldn't make yourself seem more unattractive than you already are."

"I'm beautiful," I mumbled, clutching a pillow to my chest.

Christopher gave out a loud, rude snort. "Yeah, and I'm Donald Trump's son." I cracked a smile.

"Well, then stay away from me," I joked.

"He might be your president. Good luck, America."

I groaned. "I know, right? I'd love to move to Australia." Christopher only rolled his eyes in response while I stared down at my hands. I was really in need of a good pedicure.

"What's your favorite color?" I inquired, trying not come off as annoying. Frankly, I ask him way too many questions.

Christopher sent me a skeptical look from the corner of his eyes. "Is this some sort of twisted joke?"