Jeonghan X Joshua

SEVENTEEN

Titanic

(Warning: Sad)
(Waning: Drunk Angel, get the hint and move on)
Really long

10th April 1912 2234

Jeonghan, drunk like any ordinary night, was currently on the third class floor, trying to open a door which clearly wasn't his, "Why isn't it opening? I left it unlocked."

After a long time of trying, the door opened to reveal a foreigner with brown short hair, "Why're you in my room?"

"I'm sorry, this is my room." The boy said with a smile.

"No, no, I'm positive this is my *hic* room."

The boy sighed, "Which class are you from?"

"First."

"This is third class." The boy told.

"Oh," Jeonghan then smiled, "I'm Jeonghan."

"I'm Joshua." The boy, Joshua, grinned.

"I've always wanted to know what third class is like, can you take me on a tour?" Jeonghan asked.

"Sure."

12th April 1912 2129

It had been two days since Jeonghan and Joshua became friends, even though Jeonghan was told a thousand times to stop socialising with third class passengers.

Jeonghan being drunk on the second night was.... Different.

(What happened)

Jeonghan was drunk once again and stumbled all over the place until he bumped into a figure, "Jeonghan hyung~"

Jeonghan looked at the person and saw it was Joshua, "Great, I found you."

Joshua gave him a confused look when Jeonghan grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the first class rooms, "Hyung~ I'm not allowed up here."

"You are when I'm with you." Jeonghan slurred as he found what seemed to be his door.

"Why're we here anyway?" Joshua asked as he saw Jeonghan open the door to the luxurious room.

"I've been feeling really horny recently and need someone to fix my problem." Jeonghan said.

"Y-you mean you want me to help you?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, I need something inside me." Jeonghan said.

"I-I don't know..." Joshua trailed off.

"Oh come on. Please?" Jeonghan begged.

"I-"

"It's only for the night." Jeonghan persuaded.

Joshua shifted on his feet before answering, "O-ok..."