Kangin X Sungmin

Super Junior

Day Off

"You two are meant to be."

"They're so cute together."

"I believe in fate now."

"Relationship goals."

Sungmin and Kangin were used to having these sort of compliments about how perfect their relationship was.

It was a Sunday morning and Sungmin, the CEO of Lee. Corp had a day off. Ever since his wonderful wife, Kangin, also had the day off his work they decided to spend the day together.

"Good morning sweetheart." Kangin said as Sungmin rolled around, his back facing Kangin.

"Morning." Sungmin barely whispered as he patted the spot next to him.

Kangin chuckled slightly, "What're you doing?"

"I can't seem to find you." Sungmin answered as he start to feel more.

"That's because your eyes are closed." Kangin replied.

Sungmin opened his eyes a bit, "You're not there."

"That's because I'm on the other side sweetheart." Kangin said.

"Oh." Sungmin rolled around, "Good morning baby."

Kangin leaned down and pecked Sungmin's nose, "Good morning."

"I'm going to shower, care to join me?" Sungmin smirked.

"No thank you." Kangin replied and sat up.

Sungmin sat up aswell and pouted, "Why not?"

"Just not in the mood today." Kangin shrugged.

"Fine, I'll go alone." Sungmin stood up and turned around, "You can come in if you want."

Kangin sighed because of his very dirty minded husband.

-timeskip-

Kangin did end up in the shower but nothing really happened between the two except for messing around with bubbles.

"Minnie~" Kangin sang as he took a shirt out the wardrobe.

"Yeah?" Sungmin replied and back hugged his bare chested husband.

"What do you want to do today?" Kangin asked.

"Don't know, what do you want to do? I'll pay for it." Sungmin said and felt Kangin's chest, "When did you work out?"

"When you're not there." Kangin replied.

"I'd like to see you work it one day, you'd look sexy." Sungmin smirked.

Kangin shoved a shirt in Sungmin's face to cover his beat red face, "Shut up."

"Bet you won't be tonight." Sungmin whispered.

"Stop it!" Kangin squealed as he shoved a pair of trousers (pants) in Sungmin's face, "Get dressed."