S.Coups X Jun

SEVENTEEN

Fights and Make up's Pt.2

Jun springed up and his head twisted to Jeonghan's direction. "What?" He sounded incredibly annoyed.

Jeonghan didn't know what to say and finally got some words formed into a sentence. "Are you ok?"

"I'm perfectly fine." Jun retorted with his most sarcastic voice, what's up with him today? Jeonghan thought.

"Ok, I get it, you're a complete mess." Jeonghan says.

Jun looks at him with his best 'are you serious' face and Jeonghan smiles back. "Tell me what happened." Jeonghan stuck himself to Jun's arm.

"No." Was the cold answer he got from his friend.

"Please~" Jeonghan begged.

"No." The word 'no' slapped him across the face.

"Please~" The elder begged more.

"No." Jun crossed his arms with a lifeless face on.

"Please~" Jeonghan pulled on his top, slowly sliding down.

"No." Again with the flipping stubbornness.

"Tell me or else..." Jeonghan trailed off, his eyes darting around the dark room trying to think of an answer.

"Or else what?" Jun asked, smirking.

"Or else I won't let you use my hair conditioner." Jeonghan says from the top of his head ever since he had been thinking a lot of hair conditioner lately.

"I don't need your chemicals," Jun rolls his eyes, "and I don't want to grow my hair back anyway." (Noooooooooooo.)

Jeonghan looked at him, his face as blank as paper. "Oh my god Jun, you're so annoying sometimes."

Jeonghan tried to think of something else but nothing came, "Go away." Jun literally slapped him, slapped him.

Jeonghan was shocked and sat still, not knowing what to do anymore. Jun had just slapped an angles right cheek, yes his cheek.

Jun smashed his face in his pillow as Jeonghan stood up and stormed out, leaving the dorm and going outside thinking whet here or not he should go back inside.

Dino had no freaking clue what was happening so he walked to his room and sat on his bed, rocking back and forth. He was scared out of his skull and didn't know what to do. He knew everything was wrong, he knew Jeonghan lied to him to make him feel better, he knew everyone was panicking, he knew everything.

~>

It had been a week since the fight, Seungkwan had to go to his parents house because he had a sick gran there. Dino would barely stay near anyone or even speak. Vernon would try and act normal and try to calm everyone with the help of The8. Mingyu was always out on dates with his new girlfriend and WonWoo had locked himself inside a closet. DK had planned to leave SEVENTEEN and Joshua planned to go back to America, making two of them wanting to leave. Jeonghan had never been in sight of anyone and Hoshi had been kidnapped. Woozi had got sick and had been in hospital because of lung cancer.

Jun and S.Coups caused this all.

Apparently Hoshi got into a gang and was out too late so he was kidnapped and hasn't been found yet. Jeonghan had also had a disappearance but he would always leave clues that he was alive and was with everyone. Woozi had gotten lung cancer after spending time eating to much unhealthy things and singing inside his friends house which had smoke living in the air.