Luhan X Sehun

EXO

Chubby Bunny Challenge

"LET'S DO THE CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE!!" Tao and Luhan cheered as everyone nearly died because of boredom.

"That'll atleast save of us from this documentary about drugs." Kris shrugged and went to the kitchen with Tao to get marshmallows. (NotXD)

"Oh I wonder why Tao and Kris went to the kitchen together even though it's marshmallows." Lay joked and everyone laughed.

-timeskip-

"They've took longer than my grandma." Chen laughed as Kai called on them again.

"I'm going to get them." Kai announced and went into the kitchen and came out with Tao and Kris with a packet of marshmallows, "The two fuck buddies are back."

"Where were you?" Luhan asked.

"There wasn't any marshmallows." Tao explained.

"Sureeeeeee." The troll sarcastically said.

"I mean-"

"Don't mind with the excuses, just give us the bana- I meant marshmallows." Lay said.

"Bananas?" Suho looked at Lay.

"Anyway everyone, we're taking turns." Kris said.

"Get into pairs." Xiumin instructed.

Everyone chose a pair almost immediately. Sehun hugged Luhan so hard that Luhan couldn't breathe, "Sehunnie~"

"Yeah?"

"You're killing me." Luhan wheezed.

"Sorry." Sehun let go.

"Now get a packet if marshmallows between you two." Xiumin ordered.

Everyone went to get a packet of marshmallows and went back to their place, "Now get a duo name." Xiumin said.

Sehun looked at Luhan, "Let's be called... HunHan."

Sehun nodded and listened to Xiumin, "Chose who's going first."

"Me~" Sehun said.

"Ok." Luhan agreed.

"Who ever is going first is number one." Xiumin said, "Now the number ones need to line up in age order."

Sehun cheekily grinned before going to wait where he was meant to.

Number ones: Sehun, Kai, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, Lay
Number twos: Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin

"Sehun goes first likes usual." Xiumin mumbled the last part, "Different rules for this game."

Everyone looked at Xiumin, "Your partner needs to feed you the marshmallows."

Luhan walked over to Sehun, "Ready?"

Sehun nodded before Luhan got the first marshmallow and put it in Sehun's mouth, "Chubby bunny."

Luhan put another one in his mouth and he repeated, "Chubby bunny."

-timeskip-

After three minutes, Sehun had his mouth full, "Can you fit one last one in?"

Sehun shook his head and Luhan nodded, "How many did Sehun get?"

"Sixty eight." Luhan answered. (As if)

"Ok now Kai goes." Xiumin told.

Luhan and Sehun went to the bathroom because Sehun couldn't swallow all marshmallows. (Neither can I)

"Now spit them out." Luhan instructed.

Sehun spat all the gooey marshmallows into the toilet, "Aagh."

"Wash your mouth, it's filled with marshmallow cream." Luhan demanded.

Sehun looked at him making Luhan get a tooth brush and put tooth paste on it before shoving it in Sehun's mouth.

That's how Luhan ended up brushing Sehun's teeth

END

This was the short imagine
Like it was really short
But I had fun writing it
That's all that matters
Oh and I might not be able to publish the other long chapter
And that's pretty sad
Because I put a lot of thought into that one
Anyway I need to go before this becomes longer than the actual imagine
Requests?
Bye