Delina scoffed, shaking her head. "What a stereotype. If you haven't noticed, Australia's really cold during the winter."

I nodded, allowing a small sigh to escape my lips. "Trust me, I noticed."

Much to my euphoric relief, Delina turned the heater on and a warm sensation filled the car. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Finally. In a matter of minutes, we reached a mall and I frowned in confusion. "Why are we here?"

"Adam wants to buy some tampons. His period is due tomorrow," Delina responded, unbuckling her seatbelt.

Snorting, I clambered out of the car and followed Delina as well as Jasmine, who were happily speaking between themselves. I, on the other hand, shuffled behind the group, occasionally bumping into someone. "Sorry," I apologized for what seemed to be the millionth time.

"Jeez, what is wrong with you today?" Delina muttered as we stopped in front of an arcade store called InterCity.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I didn't lie though. I really was thinking. "What are we doing here?" I gestured to the building as they walked into it.

"I'm bored," Adam simply responded with a shrug. Pursing my lips, I nodded and followed the group towards the front counter. Folding my arms, I laid them on the counter after handing a certain amount of money to the lady behind the counter.

"Aye, so there was this cool—," I tuned Adam out as he dragged Mason towards a machine. As for Jasmine and Delina, they both trotted away from us after shooting me a coquettish wink. Rolling my eyes, I turned to face Christopher.

Ignoring me, he walked away from and I admired his back muscles for a second before hesitantly following him. He paused in front of a machine and I knitted my eyebrows together. "How do you play that?"

He didn't bother responding back to me and a small sigh escaped my lips. At least I tried. "Okay, I'll leave you to it," I muttered and then spun on my heels, attempting to find Delina and Jasmine. Once I found them, I watched as tickets sprouted out of the machine in front of them.

As Delina began counting the tickets, Jasmine turned to face me with a small smile playing on her lips. "What're you doing here?"

"He hates me, doesn't he?" I ignored her question, nodding my head in the direction of Christopher, who was speaking to Adam and Mason.

Jasmine had a befuddled expression on her face. "What?"

"Look at his face." I motioned to the smile on his face. "Now watch this."

Jasmine, looking confused, glimpsed between the two of us. "Hey, Christopher!" I called. Almost at once, his smile dropped and he twisted to face me with a hard glare.

"What do you want?" he hissed.

Turning back to face Jasmine, I gave her a pointed look. "See?"

Much to my surprise, Delina hunched over and began laughing. "Oh my god, this girl..."

I gave her a puzzled stare. "What?"

"You are so dumb and oblivious that it actually concerns me," she sighed, shaking her head. She thrust an arm over my shoulder and steered us away from him. "Girl, ever heard that when a guy has a crush on you, he acts meaner than he actually is?"