We all nodded.

"Oh my god!" Delina squealed for the last time before falling back on the couch. "I think I'm dead." I chuckled and wrung my hands together.

"So who're you going to take with you?" I inquired.

"I love you all but...I'm probably going to take Mason because he got me the best birthday present," Delina decided.

Jasmine let out a massive gasp. "What could possibly beat my birthday present?"

"Birthday sex," Adam muttered.

Mason's cheeks turned light pink as he averted his gaze. "I'm still a virgin," he muttered.

Adam gazed at him in horror. "You're a virgin?" Mason nodded, staring down at the ground.

"I'm saving it until marriage."

"Aw!" I cooed loudly, pressing my hands to my cheeks.

Jasmine whistled. "It's rare that you find a guy like this. He's a keeper," she joked, ruffling Mason's hair.

Adam groaned. "I feel like such a sinner. Right, see you guys in hell."

Jasmine turned to him with narrowed eyes, ignoring Delina beside her who began singing along to a Chris Brown song. "Why do you feel like a sinner?"

"Because I'm not a virgin," he groaned, covering his face with his hands. I felt the urge to groan with him. Why do these kind of conversations always find their way into a regular teenagers life?

"You're not?" Jasmine asked quietly.

He nodded. "Andrea and I lost it to each other," he told her. Jasmine just nodded in response and averted her gaze to Delina.

"And you," Adam turned to me with a smirk. "You're such a virgin."

I rolled my eyes. "How would you know that?"

"You talk, breath, and look like a virgin," he nodded.

I stared back at him in disbelief. "What the hell?" I muttered, turning to stare at Delina.

"Why are you guys speaking about each other's virginities?" a voice joined us. My heart sank to my stomach as I spotted Christopher shedding his coat off. I shot Adam a death glare, but he just ignored me and waved at Christopher.

"Don't act like a saint. You're not a virgin either," Adam pointed out and I almost gasped. Christopher's not a virgin? I wonder who he lost it to.

"Shut up," Christopher muttered with a scowl.

"Who'd he lose it to?" I blurted.

"His ex," Adam answered, examining his socks. I nodded in response and wiped my palms on my leggings.

As a silence fell over our group, Adam spoke up again. "Alright, so you guys are all virgins," he pointed to Jasmine, Mason, Delina and me.

"Who is Einstien?" Delina muttered dryly.

Adam held his hands up in mock surrender. "Just saying," he chirped.

"Let's quit talking about sex like a bunch of horn dogs and start talking about how hot Chris Brown is," Delina sighed dreamily, staring into space.

"She's totally thinking about his dick, dude," Adam whispered, jabbing an elbow into Mason's side. "She's got that perverted glint in her eyes."

I groaned. "You guys are such perverts."

"What would you do if I weren't a virgin?" Winter piped in, removing her headphones. She tagged along with Adam since both her parents were at work.