Ch. 1 The Night

-3rd person-

People ran and screamed, majority protecting the younger generation. However, one mother decided to go with the saying,'Every man for himself!'

She ditched her child, dropping it next to an alley, and didn't look back.

The baby wailed with the feeling of fear that welled up inside of her, she just wanted her momma back, but the mom wouldn't come back.

Somehow, she just knew her mommy wasn't coming back for her. So she listened.

She listened to the screams of pain, and the cries of terror. She listened to the reason behind all of the people's cries, the Kyuubi. It was a wail of loneliness, and a want for a friend. It also seemed pretty mad about something, and she wanted to comfort the fox.

However, she couldn't move. She was confined to her spot, and cried in frustration. The Kyuubi moved closer to the baby's location, unaware of the future events that would take place.

Soon, the Kyuubi was there. He was about to simply step on the baby, but couldn't. He noticed the worried look on her face instead of the regular fearful one. He lowered his paw carefully, making sure not to hurt her. He felt an overwhelming need to protect the little girl.

He lowered his head to her, and kissed her small hand lightly.

Instead of her flesh burning, a little sparkle emitted, and the mark of the Kyuubi was on her hand.

He had gifted her some of his consciousness and chakra, so she would be protected.

Then, the Fourth Hokage came. He lead the Kyuubi away, as the girl tried to crawl after. She only managed to wriggle a bit.

So, she continued to listen, staring at the mark of the Kyuubi on her hand. She didn't like that he was gone, and clung to her hand with the mark.

The make then glowed just a little bit, and made a bad feeling in her grow. Then, she cried as she heard the Kyuubi's defeated cry.

------------------------

I have developed a different writing style and in my opinion it's better, so tell me how I did and what to work on.

Feedback is appreciated.