Chapter 3

Dedication to @redGiraffe because I promised a dedication :) sorry about how late it is!

Chapter 3

My next class was supposed to be my computer class, but now I had drama. I walked torwards Mr. Hashire's class and when I opened the door, the old door squeaked as every single pair of eyes turned to face me.

I gulped, nervously I said,"Umm, Mr. Hashire, I have a class switch."

"Well take a seat, we were just about to start planning the school play." Mr. Hashire said, he might have been smiling, but I couldn't tell because of his big gray moustache.

I always sat in the back so I walked to an empty seat next to Kate Thompson, when she placed her bag on the seat, smiling at me. I could tell by her face she felt victorious. When Mr. Hashire noticed me having trouble finding a seat, as he gestured his hands to a seat in the front of the class. I walked to the desk and sat down next to a guy. He wasn't looking at me, because, well nobody looks at me.

He had dark brown hair, from what I saw. I say down in the chair next to him and after nearly ten seconds he turned around. He gave me a weird look, I ignored it after seeing a glimpse of his dark hazel eyes.

"Okay for this year's school play what should we do?" Mr. Hashire said as he stood in front of his desk.

"Let's do a musical!" A girl with light brown hair and green eyes said from the back of the classroom.

"Yeah!" exclaimed another person, after that people started talking to each other.

"Okay class, settle down, settle down," Mr. Hashire said, but the class comtinued talking. "Hey!" Mr. Hashire yelled standing on his desk. A wind of silence fell over the crowd.

We can't do a musical, it envolves singing, in public! Emphasizing the singing part!

"I can see, the class wants to do a musical, so if you want to have our school play be a musical, raise your hand," Everyone but four people, including me, didn't raise their hands.

"Musical it is..." The class cheered, right before the bell rang.

"Don't forget everyone will have to be on stage at some point during the show!"

Wait, everyone? Are you kidding me. Maybe I could pretend to have the flu or stomach pains or something. Yeah that will work, right?

Since it was a Wednesday, I had lunch next and I was so ready to finally eat something. The whole class switch thing really wore me out.

As I went to my locker I quickly put all my books inside and left to go to the lunch line which was really long. As I waited in line I figured I would listen to some music to kill time.

After probably ten minutes I was almost in the front. Thank goodness.

I was second in line and grabbed my tray, I put a sandwich on it, and when I was about to grab a bottle of juice, a group of people gathered in front of me and cut me in line!

I was fuming by now. I hated people who cut in line or cheated somehow. It was dishonest and unfair to the people who stood in line and waited.

As the swarm of people left I was left with no drinks to choose from, so instead I could only grab a bottle of water. I punched in my student ID number and paid for my lunch.

Walking over to where Julie was sitting, she was busy writing. Probably finishing up some homework.

"Hey Julie." I greeted.

"Hey Em."

After Julie stopped writing she put her paper in her folder and into her school bag. Taking out her sandwich, we ate our lunches in silence, aside from the loud noise of the cafeteria.

Humming along to the song currently playing in my headphones I thought of some song lyrics.

Grabbing a piece of paper from my bag I quickly jotted it down and slid it into my back pocket.

Now this would be a perfect lyric for a song I have written already.

I had only one more class today since I had early dissmisal schedule today, and that was pe.

We spent most of class having free choice, so I spent my time in the bleachers, sitting in the top corner alone. I had one friend, did you expect me to randomly befriend anyone else?

As the period came to an end we were allowed to go to the locker room and change. I walled over to my locker and unlocked it, quickly changing into my regular clothes I tied my hair up again and grabbed my school bag.

The bell rang and I took my time walking to my locker as freshman ran around the school scrambling to catch the first bus home.