"Just leave him alone you bitch, he loves Sophia not you", Austin says.

"It's important Jakey", she says with tears in her eyes. I sigh.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm pregnant", she says, then breaks down crying. My heart sank.

"You can't be, I was wearing protection", I say.

"Oh god, that's two girls you got pregnant in four months", Brad says.

"I'm going to have an abortion", she says, wiping the tears away.

"No bloody way are you getting rid of my baby", I say. I look at the guys. "Let's talk about this somewhere else". Elena and I walk into an empty classroom. "I know you've had two other abortions but you're not getting rid of this baby. The other fathers didn't care but I do, please". I hate her but it's my baby too and I don't want her to kill it. That's horrible. What am I going to do I love Sophia and our babies now I'm having another baby with someone I hate.

"I won't have an abortion if..." I raise an eyebrow. "If you be my boyfriend and be there for me". Yeah I'd be there for her and the baby but I'm not going to break up with the love of my life for this girl, who I despised.

"But I love Sophia", I argue.

"Then I'm getting an abortion", she says.

"No, there has to be something else you want, do you want money?"

"I want you, so we can be a family".

"I need time to think. Don't get rid of that baby, you promise me".

"Okay, but you have two days and if you haven't decided by then..."

"Okay!" I shout. I storm out of the classroom, slamming the door behind me. A few things I did know, was... One: I love Sophia and I will never break up with her.

Two: I love my other baby no matter who the mother is, it's not their fault she's a bitch.

Three: there is no way I am letting her have an abortion.

Four: and lastly I didn't know what to do.

My head's spinning, there's so many things I have to sort. What if Soph breaks up with me for getting another girl pregnant?! I can't lose Soph, but I also can't lose my other unborn child. And if I lose Soph I might lose my precious twins. Why did I have to sleep with Elena, I'm so stupid. I should have just talked to Sophia instead of doing something stupid. I kick a locker and lean against it. I slide down the locker and sit on the ground. I bury my head in my hands. I hear a few footsteps come towards me. I don't bother looking up I had other things to worry about.

"So what are you going to do?" Danny asks, sitting beside me. I look up at the guys.

"She's says if I become her boyfriend then she won't have an abortion, that's the only way she's not going to have one", I say.

"Then let her have an abortion, you love Soph you can't lose her", Bennett says.

"I'm not going to let her kill my own child no matter how much I hate her", I say.

"Well then you're fucked, you're going to have to break up with Soph and go out with Elena", Cameron says. I sigh.

"You could always still go out with Soph without Elena knowing", Charlie says. I shrug, I don't know, that might just work.

Sophia's POV:

Ever since lunch finished Jake's been very distant, there must be something on his mind that's troubling him. After school I walk up to his and my friends.

"Is everything okay with Jake?" I ask. I'm scared something's really wrong. Did I do something to upset him?

"Am...he's just going through something at the moment", Austin says. I nod, I thought so.

"Don't worry it's nothing to worry about", Bennett says. Was he having second thoughts about our relationship? I can't lose him, I love him. Please let it not be that. Jake walks over to us.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" I ask. He nods. He didn't look okay. I see him look over at Elena, she smiles at him. What's going on between those two? Was he leaving me for her? I thought he hated her too. Jake glares at her, okay maybe he still does hate her. I pull him into a hug and he pulls back. I was so hurt, he always hugged back. What's going on?

"I got to go", he says. I'm about to give him a kiss but he walks off. A tear escapes my eye and I quickly wipe it away. He never said goodbye.

"Sorry about him, he's just really pissed at something", Alex says.

"Did I do something to make him upset?" I ask.

"No it's nothing you've done, just give him some time", Danny says.

"I wish he told me these things", I sniffle. Charlie comes over and hugs me.

"Shh Soph, it's going to get better", Charlie assures me. He moves my hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?" Brad asks. I nod.

"He just needs to get used to it. He'll be back to his old self tomorrow", Cameron says. I hope so, I don't like seeing him like this. I give them a group hug and say goodbye. I walk over to Emily and Jayden.

"Have you been crying?" he asks.

"Just a bit, but I'm better now", I say.

"What happened?" she asks with worry.

"Nothing, it's okay", I reassure her.

"Want to come over to Jayden's with us?" she asks. I nod. I need to spend some more time with them, I was starting to neglect them. We hadn't spent time as just us three, in a while. Jayden puts his arm on my shoulder and Emily puts her arm around my side as we walk to Jayden's house. I send Jake a quick text saying I hope he's feeling better. I should give him some space instead of being too overcrowding. I don't get a text back, he always texts back straight away. Maybe he had no credit, but I doubt it. I turn my phone off, put into my pocket and forget about it.

Jake's POV:

I was such an asshole to Sophia earlier. She was just asking if I was okay and I totally ignored her. Why did I have to ruin what we had for Elena? I hate myself and Elena. Who's more important the girl I love or my other baby. This is such a hard decision. Why does Elena want to ruin my life? When I get home I go straight to my room and slam the door behind me. My mum knocks on the door.

"Honey, is everything all right?" she asks.

"Fuck off Mom for once", I shout. Now I'm hurting everyone else I love, first Sophia now my mom. Who's next?

"Okay", she sniffles.

I could hear her crying. I'm such a bastard. I check my phone I had a text from Sophia asking if I was okay. I decide not to text her back, I still have to think of a way to get out of this situation I'm stuck in. Will Sophia still love me even though I have another kid with someone else? I don't want to lose her, her and the twins are my world and priority. But I also need this other baby to be my priority too, forget about Elena, she means nothing to me. Elena will probably get bored of me soon anyways and I can keep the baby after she's given birth. Unless when she gets bored of me, she gets rid off the baby...

Please vote, comment, fan and check out my other stories. I love you all! :) x Hope you enjoyed!