"What are you doing?" He asks, his fingertips squeezing my arms tightly.

"What do you want me to do?"

I know Louis' not going to answer this. If he gives me an answer, I might just be inclined to actually do it.

He scoffs, "Come on now." He side steps out of my grip and walks back to the mirror for a final look.

I knew it.

"You look good. Like I already said." I tell him and lean against the wall beside the window seat.

"Your tie looks like crap." He says with a smile that I can see in the mirror.

"I say you look good, twice. And I get 'your tie looks like crap' well, don't I feel good." I say with sarcasm.

Louis rolls his eyes and walks over to me, "Your ties always look like crap for school. I just don't say anything. But seeing as it's my mother's wedding, I can't let you go out like that." He explains as his fingers adjust my tie.

"How are you feeling about today anyways? Your mom getting married... Again." I further.

He shrugs and drops his hands down to the pockets in his pants, looking up to me, "I'm indifferent. I would bet that there will be another in the next few years."

"I'm sorry." I say quietly after a few moments.

"Like I said, I'm indifferent." He smiles up at me, running his hands down my biceps and forearms and down to the cuffs on the sleeves of my shirt, "Let's have fun. It's an open bar."

**

The seats in the tent began to fill, I've stuck with Louis and the rest of the bridal party.

Louis' sisters are all dressed in similar dresses, their hair adorned with little flowers.

"Come on now, everyone in their places." I look behind to see Martha the wedding organizer clapping her hands and shooing people to their spots.

"Harry, can you take the twins? They were supposed to be up on the platform, but they're having a bit of a tantrum with the carriage." Johanna comes out with her maid of honour, each holding one of the twins.

"Um." I don't have much of a choice because I'm being handed Doris and Ernie into my arms and Johanna is thanking me and back on her way into the house as instructed by Martha.

Louis laughs, "Looks like you're already part of the family."

Doris' hands smack against my chest and I start to bounce my body a little on my heels to try and soothe her.

Louis steps closer to me and pushes me near the opening of the tent, "Janet's got a spot for you. I'll see you in there, baby."

"It's babies... There's two of them." I grin at him, "Good luck. I'll see you in there." I tell him and go inside the tent.

With just my luck I find Janet sitting in the front row.

"Hi." I awkwardly say and sit down in the spot next to her.

"Hi, Harry! Oh, here." She extends her hands for Ernie.

I shift Doris around so she's sitting on her lap. Her hands reach up to my face but her little arms can't reach so I lean forward so her little hands can rub against my nose and cheeks. Hearing her little giggle makes me smile.

"You must be Harry." I look to my other side to see a woman I don't recognize.

I smile awkwardly, "Yeah. That's me."