• 31 - Discussion

Jonathan P.O.V

Cartoons was stood above Delirious, looking at his own hands with a worried expression. The world of darkness broke away in pieces as if it had been smashed by a hammer. The pressure on my neck had bern released but I felt the painful after effects. Cartoons stepped closer holdings out his arms to me. I moved forward to hug him, hisself being the one to initiate it."I know it was hard for you Jonathan, put that's the kind of sadness I need to see." He mumbled in to my ear, his head on my shoulder.

"I wasn't sad, I was scared." I replied weakly, wiping my tears on to him.
"They kind of come under the same category." He patted the sides of my arms and pulled away from me, not letting me have enough connection. I tried to hug him again, but my arms phased through him. "Some day you'll be able to do that." He chimed, not really helping my mood. "Alright, enough of the sappy stuff. We need to work out how to get you out of being grounded." He stated, rubbing his hands together suggestively.
"You mean us. How to get us out of being grounded?" I corrected.
"Right." He huffed, leaning backwards on his heels. "We're gonna get out of this, but you have to trust me. You have to trust yourself."

"Alright. What's your plan?" I asked, folding my arms so they could support one another. He turned on his heels and walked over to my window. No way.
"Yes way. Jonathan do you trust me?" He turned his head to look at me.
"I guess." He rested both hands either side of my window, feeling the rubber material that opened freedom. He turned the handle and let it fly open.
"Then let me grab your hand and take you down."
"You're crazy to think I'm doing that." I replied bluntly. Our conversation was disturbed by Delirious stirring awake in the background. I snapped my head around to see him getting up from the floor, groaning and complaining.

"Jonathan we do not have much time!" Cartoons pressed, letting one of his legs hang off the edge of the window. I looked at him then back to Delirious.
"Were several flights up!" I replied panicking. Cartoons pulled his other leg over the edge, leaning forward to still be able to talk to me. Delirious stood up and growled, seeing me and Cartoons together. He started walking up to us slowly.
"You son of a bitch Luke!" He shouted, picking up his pace.
"It's Cartoons!" And with that, Cartoons grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me through the window with him. Delirious followed, making a forward dive out arms first.

It felt as if time was moving in slow motion, letting me see every detail happening in my view. In one corner of my eyes was Cartoons, pulling me closer to him slowly so he could get a good grip on me. The wall lightly brushing past me as my foot caught it on the way out. Then Delirious, pure anger on his face as his arms stretched out to grab me with. At least I knew what I looked like when I was pissed off. Our clothes were rolling up and down constantly through the wind, more creases than crepe paper.

When time finally sped up I wasn't able to make out what happened. Cartoons had a firm hold on me and protected me as soon as we hit the floor. I was wrapped in his arms and laid on his stomach. He opened up, letting me get up from the floor on the street below. My heart was pounding out of my chest as adrenaline ran high. Cartoons got up and stood next to me, keeping his eyes locked on Delirious. I looked over at him, face planted on the floor. "He'll find us, but we still need to leave." Cartoons stated, grabbing my hand. It sent a shiver down my spine, holding someone's hand other than Evan's. I didn't even mind it, it felt nice.

Cartoons took me to the nearby park, the same place I had gone before when I was feeling upset. The memories came back as we went to where Evan and I first had a real connection. The place where I realised how much I needed him in my life. To come back only made me feel worse. I assumed that Cartoons was doing it on purpose to make me upset, for the good of us all. I took a seat on the grass, slightly damp from the rain that had showered down over night. It was getting late too, so the temperature was quickly dropping. Cartoons sat opposite me, looking around at the view. "That was insane." I stated, recalling us falling out a window.